Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that just proves a point to me!
SE did not work for me!!! I did FOUR DAYS as SE but only lost 1lb this week. I have to say I was expecting more that one pound!
I did 4 of the seven days as SE and I let my consultant look at the diary today and she said it was done properly.

I feel really low!

Had a really bad couple of days for syns! Got 3 days until weigh in, was thinking of doing success express. Do you think it will help? Will be happy with just half pound loss! Xx

I did SE 6 days religiously never faltered and wrote every morcel down that passed my lips. Lost 0.5lbs so it didnt work for me everyone is different theres no harm giving it a go hun

I did SE 6 days religiously never faltered and wrote every morcel down that passed my lips. Lost 0.5lbs so it didnt work for me everyone is different theres no harm giving it a go hun

Last time I did it for a week I only lost half too was gutted but willing to give it a try again sometime for a good boost xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

a poor lady in group maintained for 3 weeks, as a last resort she tried se for a week and came back 4.5 pounds ligther and got slimmer of the week, was very happy for her :)

a poor lady in group maintained for 3 weeks, as a last resort she tried se for a week and came back 4.5 pounds ligther and got slimmer of the week, was very happy for her :)

That's brilliant :) x

How does SE work please? Did it come out the same time as the EE?

Hi Ace - the very first post on this thread explains how the plan works hun. Have you tried EE first? Success Express is meant to help boost your weightloss if your struggling. I can see by your stats your only just starting, so maybe best to try and get your head around the EE plan before thinking about the SE, its not easy to stick to, its stricter than EE and not everyone has a good loss following it.

i STS this week :cry:thought i should have lost because i was really good. i think i wil try SE to see if it helps ;)

I have gained and then maintained for about the last 4-5 weeks and my C couldn't see anything wrong with my diaries so suggested I give SE a try. I've never done it before because I thought I'd feel deprived until I realised I could have 2 healthy extras!

My consultant said it works best to do it for at least 5 days out of the week, so I'm on day 2 and enjoying it so far. Just a query tho, today I've only had half a heb and no hea all day. Can I have a hea and heb of porridge now as a snack?? Or do I have to have the 2/3 superfree with it?

I have plenty fruit to eat, but not sure I fancy porridge and loads of fruit...

As far as I know you can eat your he A B whenever you like as per usual plans. But any other snacking couldn't be free food only superfree. Same with syns, eat those when you like. I did 5 days last week and really enjoyed it, I lost 2 lb on class scales, but it honestly felt like 4 lb. I roasted carrots, onions courgettes in frylite and balsamic vinegar and had those on top of my salads, it just bulked out the plate with more than cold salad. Tomato soup is another good lunch / snack tip. I cut up melon pineapple, pears and ate bowls of that too

Attachments

• image-2167047085.jpg
    image-2167047085.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 171
Thanks for that, I thought that was the case so I ended up having cheese on toast as a real treat using my hea and b, Felt very naughty!!

I've only done 2 full days so far but tbh I think I'm already feeling a difference. Hopefully I will get a loss on Saturday, would make my day!!

And I'm finding it quite easy too, got a veggie chilli for tonight which I'll have with a bit of rice n a nice big salad I think, looking forward to it already!

Hi I'm new to the forum.
I'm on my third week of slimming world from home and have not lost as much as I had when original joining slimming world 2 years ago.
I have been exercising a lot and having read other posts I think it may possibly be due to this but I am starting the Success Express today to see if that will make any difference.
So THANKYOU Littlehippo for the great info above.
I will post my food diary tomorrow and if anyone could see if I'm doing to right thing that would be great xx

Personally I would stick to the normal plans and stick to exercise, because your body will even out its retaining water and building muscle from exercise. Success express is meant for long haulers who are struggling and need a lick start. I did 30 mjns of light exercise and red/green days and lost 6 stone in 14 months. So I know it works lol. I think you're putting pressure on yourself, just up your superfree anyway and do the normal plans for now or your body will get confused I think x

Thanks for the advice. I'll up my superfrees and see how I go.
I need to just be patient and carry on!
Well done on your weight loss that amazing x

It all comes together, I know it's frustrating at first but you do calm down and just learn to plod on. You will get there if you stick to the plan, that's the best advice you can keep telling yourself :)

I'm trying a few days again thus week.

Breakfast egg omelette, tinned plum tomatoes and an apple.

Lunch. Sweet potato sweetcorn soup with veg included. Melon, pineapple and pear.

Tea. Large rainbow salad topped with piri piri roast potato, turkey, courgette, carrot, red onion and garlic.

Hex A and B and syns later for supper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back