Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did SE religiously last week and thankfully lost 2.5lb... Soooo happy with it. I'm going to do it again this week and hopefully lose the last 1.5lb before I go on hols next week!!

Good luck, I can really feel my facial skin feels really healthy and refreshed this past two weeks?? I've had no stomach bloating as I normally love green days.

Success express day still.

Slow cooker pork with sage, roast marmite potatoes, mushy peas, swede carrots sprouts. Spoon of gravy and apple sauce. Oh my days

Attachments

• image-1505838538.jpg
    image-1505838538.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 137
Hi everyone. Just on a few SE days before my birthday weekend. My C has said that baked beans have to be counted as a free not a super?Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

No beans are superfree. They are super speed which is different. Only fruit n most veg is superfree.

Good luck with SE, I'm actually enjoying it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh Pippa beat me to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG! I thought Baked Beans were Superfree on EE! WOAH! Well my day certainly hasn't been SE lol! Thanks guys, learn something new every day lol!

OMG! I thought Baked Beans were Superfree on EE! WOAH! Well my day certainly hasn't been SE lol! Thanks guys, learn something new every day lol!

They are superspeed confusing I know, it means you're more chance of losing more eating super speed food ;) because of the fibre content. All the superfree is just because its calorie is low and taste boring lol :)

Hi
Thank you so much for posting details on success express. I remembered the basics from when I was a class member a few years ago but had forgotten the details.

I have been struggling for a few weeks now spending weekdays trying to un-do the damage of the weekend, so this week I thought I'd try a few success express days. I'll do it all week if I can but I'm away for a meeting in London on Wednesday which means I'll be out of the house from 6am - 8pm and there will be a lunchtime buffet so that may be my only challenging day.

When I did SE before it was on the old-school plan before Extra Easy came into force... which meant that all snacks on SE had to be effectively 'neutral' (or superfree as was known then but that has a different meaning now). So I was just wondering whether for snacks between meals I can have eggs or cottage cheese? Or is that not allowed?

Thank you xxx

My consultant still swears blind snacks have to be super free only. I couldn't find the booklet about it for ages then finally got it & read you can have free foods! Makes success express far more manageable!

Can't get over the consultant not knowing & it in the book

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is confusing, but yes - if it is free on red and green then it is syn free on se. If on either red or green it is synned then you have to count it as synned on se. You use the syn value that is highest whether that is on red or green.

As far as I knew the principle is 3 meals per day plus syns and healthy extra. Any snacks superfree? Or else any snacking between meals would mean its not really 3 meals a day? And I thought the whole idea of it was superfree foods to lesson your calorie intake. I can't imagine it working if you're snacking on quiche type free foods? I grab melon, pear or apple. It is confusing so I go with my own common sense :) .

Yes - but as you say you are still supposed to use your syns, so I guess it doesn't really matter if you have them as part of a meal or have a snack instead. I generally have my syns during my meal, but if I choose to have them mid morning, as long as I wasn't eating more overall, it would make no difference to my losses. Like anything else do what works for you, these are guidelines not laws.

Thank you for your responses, I wasn't thinking of quiches - more something like a hard boiled egg or a spoonful of FF cottage cheese while I'm starving making tea, that sort of thing.
I'm terrible and only tend to eat fruit at work so it's not the sort of thing I automatically go for at home.
I think what makes it really confusing is the fact that the term 'superfree' has changed. Whereas it used to mean anything that was effectively 'neutral' (i.e. free on red and green) including eggs, FF yoghurt etc, it now obviously means something slightly different.

But thank you, I think I will try it this week including odd 'neutral' snacks and see how it goes. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back