Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping so I can have a good look. May do at least a couple of days this week.

Here's my SE day!!! God I can't wait till it's over this week!!

Attachments

• image-1396143435.jpg
    image-1396143435.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 180
  • image-3521593764.jpg
    image-3521593764.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 181
Looking good!

My first attempt at success express today! I'll copy my food diary in with pics, please let me know if I'm doing it right!x

Good luck hun enjoy :) xxx

Had my first SE day today - going to do at least 3 days next week.

I keep re-reading the book to make sure I'm not going wrong!!! x

After five days se and two green I have lost one and a half pounds. I am pleased with this as my losses have slowed right down and only since I have introduced se have I started losing steadily again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

After five days se and two green I have lost one and a half pounds. I am pleased with this as my losses have slowed right down and only since I have introduced se have I started losing steadily again Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done Jen that's fab news x

Thanks Texty x

I'm still a little confused about SE. Please could someone take a look at my food diary from today and let me know if this is right?

Brunch - 2 x Linda McCartney rosemary & red onion sausages, 2 x grilled tomatoes, steamed spinach, scrambled egg (milk from HexA1), cappuccino (milk from HexA1)
Snacks - raspberries, mango, carrot sticks, 2 x hifi light bars (HexB1)
Dinner - large mixed leaf salad with balsamic vinegar, shepherds pie with mashed potato (milk from HexA), lean mince, carrot, celery, peppers, onion, chopped tomato, sweetcorn, baked beans, tomato puree, garlic, herbs, OXO cube, mustard powder, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar
Dessert - mango, hifi bar (HexB2), options hot chocolate made with milk (2 syns, HexA2)

As far as I understand, the SE rules are:
* 2/3 superfree and 1/3 free food at mealtimes [but does this mean free food as defined on EE?]
* Snack on superfree food, plus eggs, fat free dairy and vegetable proteins (or use your daily syns allowance)
* Have 1 or 2 HexAs and 2 HexBs at mealtimes or as snacks [I'm breastfeeding so already get 2 HexAs - am I meant to have an extra portion?]
* Eat 5-15 syns per day, counting the highest syn value from any plan

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Looks good to me!

Hi, Im thinking of trying SE but I dont understand one thing. If 1/3 plate is free food and 2/3 is superfree foods and snacks should be free food too. Then where does the syn come from ?

You use your syns as you would normally so on crisps choc etc. the inky thing is if a thing has different syns on different days like a mugshot for example you have to take the highest syn value I.e the red day syn in this case. I tend to stick to things that are the same syns on all days like choc, crisps etc as it's easier and more economical on the syns

Ok so after trawling through pages of this and other posts, I think iv finally got it. Basically similar to EE, (anything free on EE would also be free on red or green) 1/3 and 2/3 rule reversed, snacks SF, Hex or syns only and always take syn of higher value.
Just a few questions as iv found conflicting opinions on just a few things.

1. If you have a HexA and B for a meal (ie weetabix and milk allowance) is it true you dont have to have 2/3 SF as this is already a 'measured portion' *If not, does adding 2/3 SF make this a SE meal as it includes Hex but not free foods?
2. If you have Hex with your meal (ie chicken salad with pitta) is the Hex PART of or ADDITION TO your 1/3 free
3. If you have for a breakfast/dessert fruit and FF yoghurt, is this still syn free? And can the yoghurt count as your 1/3 free?

If someone could please please help out with these few queries, il be ready to go SE next week!

After going AWOL for 2 months, I'm back on the SW wagon and going to have 6 Success Express days to get myself really focused and back on track.

Today's SE menu:

B: Branflakes (HExB), strawberries and skimmed milk (HExA)
L: Chicken Fajita Salad: 1 x chicken breast, peppers, onions, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, mixed leaves, cucumber, spring onions, roasted pepper and beetroot
D: Steak and Roast Mediterranean Vegetables: 1 x lean rump steak, onions, tomatoes, peppers, courgettes, mushrooms, carrot ribbons, green beans, lemon juice and herbs

Sn: Total 0% Greek yogurt, blueberries and raspberries, 1 x tsp Choc Shot (0.5 syns) Apple, 1 x tbsp Organic peanut butter (4.5 syns)

Total Syns: 5

I take that back... I would've had a Dreemy at 3.5 syns but I've just realised I haven't had my second HExB so going to have a Special K Chewy Delight bar :D

Last edited:
This thread is really helpful. I'm trying SE to give me a much needed boost this week though I've been so concerned because I'm eating more of stuff I've been told not to eat before (i.e extra Healthy Extras!) Here's my diary from yesterday, can someone let me know if I'm getting it right?!

B: Strawberries, kiwi & banana with Fat free yogurt and 35g muesli (HEXB1)
Morning snack: Apple
L: 2 slices of 40g wholemeal bread (HEXB2) with 30g cheddar cheese (HEXA1) and whole tin of peeled plum tomatoes
D: Lamb steaks with roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli and sliced green beans. Vanilla Muller light.

Syns: Kit Kat 5.5, Prawn Cocktail Pops 4 = 9.5

I also had 350ml skimmed milk for HEXA2 for teas and coffess throughout the day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back