Success Express

mojomcl

Silver Member
I've been doing SW for a little over three years, and lose very, very slowly. My C has suggested FF for me, and I will try it next week if this week doesn't work, as in the meantime I've put myself on Success Express. I can't believe I've never tried it before! Two days in and I'm feeling great, I'm trying not to sneaky-peek, but I'm really optimistic about finally seeing a good loss at WI :rolleyes:

I generally, naturally, eat pretty much 1/2 superfree at each meal, but raising this bar to 2/3 is making a huge difference to what I'm eating, and has naturally reduced portion sizes, without me feeling hungry-the opposite, infact! And I'm snacking only on fruit, so no boiled eggs, quorn sausages, yogurts (unless as the 1/3 free part of a meal). Not that I'm feeling inclined to snack much at all, I'm so stuffed from my meals.

I'm keen to stick to it until WI (wed) but don't want to 'just' have salads or 'just' have roasted veg until then.....has anyone who's followed SE got any tips or clever recipes that hit the 2/3 spot? Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you :)

I make one pots. I made paprika chicken yesterday and am making chicken jamoboree at the min. I also subsitute free things for supefree, so SW chips become BNS chips and instead of mashed potato I have mashed swede and carrot.

eggs! scrambled, poached, fried (in frylight)

fruit salads - strawberries. banana. apple. melon, etc with syn free yogurts poured over it

I didn't think eggs or yogurt were superfree. I have been treating it as EE superfree, every time I have done it.

eggs and (some) yogurt are free on red and green so yes they are superfree (and free on EE )

@ x Alex x That was correct pre-EE days, but the only things that are superfree now (on any plan), are fruit and most veg. I do wish SW wouldn't recycle terminology, and that they'd make bigger differences between the different terms (SF/SS for example).

so what happens if you have eggs on EE it says count lower syns, but they dont have syns, so they must be 0 syns but not superfree??????

Eggs can be used as part of your 1/3 free foods :)

Thanks, I'll look for that thread x

Eggs can be used as part of your 1/3 free foods :)

Thanks, I'll look for that thread x

so they are free, but not superfree??????????:confused:

That's right :)

They USED to be called 'superfree', as did anything else that was free on red and green, but since the introduction of extra easy, ONLY the fruit & veg that's free on both plans is now classed as 'super free'.

I've been doing SW for a little over three years, and lose very, very slowly. My C has suggested FF for me, and I will try it next week if this week doesn't work, as in the meantime I've put myself on Success Express. I can't believe I've never tried it before! Two days in and I'm feeling great, I'm trying not to sneaky-peek, but I'm really optimistic about finally seeing a good loss at WI :rolleyes:

I generally, naturally, eat pretty much 1/2 superfree at each meal, but raising this bar to 2/3 is making a huge difference to what I'm eating, and has naturally reduced portion sizes, without me feeling hungry-the opposite, infact! And I'm snacking only on fruit, so no boiled eggs, quorn sausages, yogurts (unless as the 1/3 free part of a meal). Not that I'm feeling inclined to snack much at all, I'm so stuffed from my meals.

I'm keen to stick to it until WI (wed) but don't want to 'just' have salads or 'just' have roasted veg until then.....has anyone who's followed SE got any tips or clever recipes that hit the 2/3 spot? Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you :)
Hi Not sure if i'm just being dull but what is FF? also I don't know what success express is? Please could you enlighten me?

Success express is where instead of 1/3 of your plate being superfree you up it to 2/3 of your plate as superfree foods. Fast forward is a very restrictive plan than can be given by your C, they use it when you have sts for a while but stuck to plan. We are not able to discuss the ff plan in any detail on her at the requeat of SW

I don't understand success express?!
Is it 2/3 super free and 1/3 free each meal?

try the link on the comment before yours it has quite alot of info on that thread :)

oops sorry, missed that one! Thanks hun x

well ive done SE a couple of times and i always find it gives a good boost, but i hear ya on the salad....
i would make a big casserole with beef and potatoes cos they thicken and makes it yummy but put in loads of veg (onions, swede, carrots, leeks, turnip, etc or whatever you prefer)
stir fry i get those bags from tesco (3 for £2.50 ATM) with either noodles OR chicken, prawns etc!
cous cous salad cooked cous cous then add red onions, peppers, spring onions, blanched green beans (cut into 1cm pieces), cucumber, with lots of lemon juice and pepper
sausages (or steak, chops, quorn) with any steamed veg and mashed butternut squash!
omlette with mushrooms onions and pepers, (fry veg in fry light untill soft then add beaten eggs and add your HEX of cheese) serve with salad or buttnernet squash chips!

hope some of these ideas help! x

Back