success express

fairy3853

Iv seen afew thread about success express and was wondering if any body can explain this to me. Iv tried doing a search but cant find any infor on the plan itself only referals to people doing it or mentioning it.

Thanks for that hun, I clearly cant use the search tool propperly lol

Success express is something that should be discussed between member and consultant before you do it. One of the reasons for this is due to being misadvised. For example the thread mentioned advises that you can have yoghurts as a snack which is incorrect as all snacks should be superfree which yoghurts aren't.

Don't worry about other plans whilever the normal plan is working (even if it's slow :) ) SE as other plans is for when you start to plateau :) x

And I hope that didn't come over as a telling off lol xx

jennyc_uk said:
Success express is something that should be discussed between member and consultant before you do it. One of the reasons for this is due to being misadvised. For example the thread mentioned advises that you can have yoghurts as a snack which is incorrect as all snacks should be superfree which yoghurts aren't.

Don't worry about other plans whilever the normal plan is working (even if it's slow :) ) SE as other plans is for when you start to plateau :) x

I think you're getting se mixed up with fast forward!! Success express is similar to EE, but you fill your plate with 2/3 superfree instead of 1/3, and take the higher syn value not the lowest! Fast forward is the plan that needs to be individually discussed!!!!! Also, snacks don't HAVE to be superfree, they just recommend you try to have superfree as your first choice

That is it Welshtigger... I tried it a in the past (some diaries on here)... yes it did work, great for a boost if you have something coming up....I would imagine it to be too restrictive during pregnancy.

I tried my first day of success express yesterday after a few weeks of 100% where i lost .5 one week and gained 1.5 this week, plan just doesn't seem to be working for me past few months iv gained back slowly the losses iv had before.
I do have a thyroid problem which is currently untreated so possibly why so i need to see doctor but we trying 2-3 days success express this week with rest being ee i did discuss this with consultant. However i did feel pretty hungry yesterday trying it so wouldnt suggest it if you were pregnant. Id also consult your consultant before trying it.

Thanks for all the info guys, Iv got no intentions of doing it at the moment, whilst pregnant im happy with the losses im having, but I saw it in a post and was just curiouse as to what it was and as I dont go to group I couldnt ask my C. From what id read it just seem like a boos if all else was failing and youd reached a plateau. Just wanted the info realy as 1 im curiouse & 2 it will be nice to have a back up plan in months to come when things do get tough.

Welshtigger said:
I think you're getting se mixed up with fast forward!! Success express is similar to EE, but you fill your plate with 2/3 superfree instead of 1/3, and take the higher syn value not the lowest! Fast forward is the plan that needs to be individually discussed!!!!! Also, snacks don't HAVE to be superfree, they just recommend you try to have superfree as your first choice

I was always told SE was to be discussed as well as this plan can't be found online either. And our C is just as reluctant at giving this out lol

jennyc_uk said:
I was always told SE was to be discussed as well as this plan can't be found online either. And our C is just as reluctant at giving this out lol

Success express used to be included in the new member packs so there is nothing secret about it :)

Back