Success Rate for Red & Green Days

laurawalker85

Hi All,

I did SW a good while back and am debating whether to come back to it. I know it was a good diet and easy to follow but I wanted to find out peoples opinions on their success rates for doing red or green days? Do you find you lose more weight on one particular day? I am off on holiday in 7 weeks so would like to lose as much as I can and this info would help. Thank you xx

I do mainly green days and I have succeeded in losing weight :D They have now combined the 2 days with a plan called Extra Easy, so now instead of having 2 different plans to choose from, there are 3, so you can totally mix match your week to suit xx

Hey,

Well done on your weight loss so far! Yeah I heard of the extra easy but I dont think I would trust myself mixing the two as I know I would do something wrong and mess it up somehow! Lol. Green days are good as I know how cheap it can be as well, the only thing I was thinking was maybe the red days may have been better as staying away from majority of carbs? Hmmm. Are eggs still free on SW? X

Yep, they certainly are!! Good thing too, cos I eat loads of em lol x

I have extra-easy days when I need them, but I prefer to stick with what I know lol (green/red). Like you say, it seems too naughty to mix them both, when your used to the 2 seperate plans. If you've never done SW before though, it is good to start on the EE plan xx

I only ever do green days and I've lost 3st12lb in 6 months.

Wow! You have done excellent! Good for you! OK, so looks like carbs doesnt really do anything badly just good but the way you girls are talking! I'm deffo starting tomorrow. Fingers crossed! x

Yup Im green every day with an EE once a fortnight or so and I've lost just over 4 stone since Feb. :)

I was doing the EE plan, but it just so happens I tried sticking more to the Original/Red plan for a week and had a fab loss. I will try the Red Days all this next week and see how I get on, it might work quite well for me. Good to know though that EE is there if I want it.

Although it is only my third week this time around i have done SW before. I tend to stick to original (red) days as i'm usually a big meat eater. I stick one or 2 green days into my week otherwise my body gets used to what im eating and seems to retaliate and point blankly refuses to let anymore weight go!!

It's annoying that, isn't it? when our bodies decide they are comfortable with what we are eating and need a shake-up! I do try and have at least one healthy pasta/rice meal a week and a couple of sarnies to mix things up.

Back