success with calorie counting

Hi Mills,
Good luck with the dieting. 1- 2 lbs a week should be achievable. I think it's sensible and should be sustainable after you get to goal weight.
So are you calorie counting? I've found it really good and have lost almost 2 stone since starting in May.

Tried on a dress yesterday that I haven't worn since 2000!! It's a really lovely party dress (lbd), perfect for Christmas parties and it fits!!!

I can't wait to get back into my clothes! I'm heavier now than I've ever been and am determined to do something about it.

How do you all manage when feeding your partner too? He's slim and doesn't need to lose anything so am wary of giving him my skinny food!

Thanks Chocolateandtea,
Recovery going well. Getting better every day.
My husband doesn't need to lose weight but he does the 5:2 diet for health reasons. Also he is in a flat near his work 5 days a week so we only see each at weekends. When we are together I cook what I would normally for myself and he will have a bigger portion of the same.
My son recently moved back in to our house with his girlfriend which presents new challenges because they do not eat healthily. There are lots of bars of chocolate, biscuits, bread & crisps lying around. Also a fridge containing pies! (groan)
I have to have strong will-power but am resisting so far. Might crack for Christmas!
Kathy x

Back