1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sucess Express

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cinderzxx, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Have been so bad over the past few weeks with food and have not stuck to anything even moderately healthy :( so thought i would kickstart my back on track phase with Sucess express... how do you guys find it?

Think I am getting there... yesterday I ate
    B: HexB shredded wheat with HexB semi skimmed milk
    L: Salad with 2 chicken drumsticks (grilled/skin removed)
    D: Grilled pork chop withloads of roasted veggies and green beans (little bit of olive oil on the veggies and some melted cheddar... HexA)

Today has been
    B: HexB Shredded wheat with f/f yog and fruit
    Lunch: 1/2 can tuna with salad, 1 pear

Planned for dinner: grilled chicken marinated in light bbq sauce with skin removed, savory rice and veggies

lol am i doing it right!!

hehe never thought i could get confused with sw!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sorry, i am no use at all as i don't know anything about it-but good luck! and glad you are back on track!
  4. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Looks ok but depends on how much/many veggies/salad you're having. It should be 2/3 of a plate. If it is, i think you're doing well!
  5. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Yeah my veggies or salad are always much more than the other part of the meal...
    to be honest tho i am starting to get bored of salad already (oh dear!)
    had some savory rice last night but that is only free food not superfree...
    maybe i should be trying extra easy instead...
    or maybe im just a greedy piggie who wants to eat bad food all the time! lol...
    oh well.. i will try and hang in there a bit longer see how it goes! :)

thanks for the replies and hope that you guys are all doing ok :)

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hope the comments above help. Don't forget you have 2 Bs and 1 or 2 A's and your syns. Your meals must be 2/3rds superfree and all snacks are superfree.
  7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Never got my head round it sorry! Far too complicated for a birdbrain like me!:wave_cry:
  8. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    wow, thanks so much for that Jaylou, thankyou for going through my daily diary like that :)

think i am getting there with it just getting bored of salad now! going to have some eggs and quorn sausages today as they are superfree arent they?
    maybe a small amount of baked beans

counted olive oil and cheese in roasted veggies as healthy extras, only had 28g of cheese but it made it tastier!:)

have been trying not to syn during the week, so i can save them up for sunday and be a bit more lenient...

has anybody else here tried sucess express? did it work ok for them?

thanks for all of your feedback... definately helps :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.