Such a bad week!

Carly

Hi guys,

I have had such a bad diet week. Every day I have eaten something and not just a little nibble! I have been doing so well, lost over 3st now so why on earth can I not just stick to it for this last little bit? I am so angry with myself and I have my weigh in tomorrow and I'm dreading it!

Sorry to moan!!!

Hi Carly, I couldn't read your post and not put a reply... Alot of people have blips and I don't know what to say... remind yourself of your goal, or buy an outfit in a smaller size to keep you on the straight and narrow..you know this diet works, just try and get back on track and stop nibbling! I know it is hard.. but try and keep up with it and in less than 2 months you should be at goal!!

Sending you big hugs..

Love

It's a very hard diet to do. I cheated last week, but am back on track now. I only have 5 weeks till our Hols & I really want to get some weight off before then.

The only advice I can give is to resist temptation. You've done soooo well so far, it would be a shame to spoil it.

Have you got anything coming up that you can goal yourself towards?

Hayleyx

Hi Carly

As you well know it is a really tough diet and sometimes hard to get your head in the right place. You have done fantastically well this far, try to remember how you felt when you first started and focus on your reasons for wanting to lose the weight. Another trick I use if I am really really tempted is to stand in front of the mirror and take a long hard look at myself - not easy but it keep the nibbles at bay for me!

You will get there!

Georgie
x

Come on you can do this.

You've not got long to go before you will be moving up the plans and eating normally again.

It is hard but the results are worth it.

Jac

Hiya,
have you joined any of the minimins challenges? To be honest at times it's only the thought of showing myself up by not meeting the Christmas or September challenges that keeps me out of the fridge :p
Just a thought.
Congrats on the fab achievement so far and best of luck with that last step.
k_o

I am so angry with myself and I have my weigh in tomorrow and I'm dreading it!

Sorry to moan!!!

Don't be angry at yourself - it won't help cos you'll only feel worse. :wave_cry:
Put it down to experience and write it off instead. You've done brilliantly and all it will take is a little extra push to get to goal.

Back