SUCH a bad week!!

gemelli

Hey I need to offload my guilt!!
My wi day is thurs, on thurs this week my boyfs mum came to visit + we went out for an Italian where I had pizza + we all shared some wine. On the Friday we had pizza hit for lunch but I did have one of the new 440 cal pizzas and diet pepsi, but at night we went out for an Indian!
It gets worse, my mum came to visit yest and we went to zizzis and all had some wine!

Aaahhhhh I can't seem to stop! I've gone so over my pp's it's not funny and I've been ill (yes dispite all this lol) so done v minimal excercise. I don't want to go backwards this week but looks like a big gain this week :( gutted.

Anyone else had weeks like this and how did you get out of it?!

Aww hun don't stress too much, it has been Easter after all. Draw a line under it and start again today, right now! If you have been on track today then you have 4 days to pull it back before your WI day, 3 if you start tomorrow.

I don't actually do any exercise at the moment for medical reasons and still lose weight, so you should be ok there, but if you want to do a bit of exercise to combat what you ate then go ahead!

You can do it!

x

Hi hun, I've been exactly like you since Thursday last week! I've just written those days off and back on plan today. I'm fully expecting a gain but I'm willing to take the hit. I know it'll come off the following week. Don't feel bad, despite being Poorly you sound like you've had a good time. Just draw a line under it and get back on plan tomorrow. You can do this! You've done so well so far x

I am also in the same boat! I think the difference now being that as the other ladies have said, you can draw a line under it the next day and carry on as before. Just because you've had a few bad days, doesn't mean the diet isn't still there. Plus, you never know, you might not put on! I was terrible this weekend but STS, very shocking but pleasing! (More pleasing if i lost but can't have it all!!)

I've had a very similar week that fell over my weigh day too. Last Friday I put on 3.2lbs!! I was out on saturday and sunday and have been baking using the easter eggs and chocolate we got over easter so that I could give the cakes away to family lol. I did nibble while making them though!!

If I sts this week it will be a miracle but that is what I am aiming for with some damage limitation between now and Friday then hopefully get on the weightloss wagon next week.

Hope you get back on track. i have found i have felt like complete rubbish the last couple of days because of the bad food. its amazing how much of an impact junk food cam have on my mood!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

And me!!!! oh dont even want to know how much i had gone over.... the kids are off we have had days out which then leads to eating out :( but as of today back on track! been out for a long walk today so feeling much better.
As the others have said no point dwelling on it draw a line under it and start a fresh again :)

I think there's a few of us in this situation. Once we get back on it it'll be fine! This is for life and in life we are gonna have times where we indulge a little too much but enjoy and then get back on it as best you can! Good luck everyone! X

Totally in the same boat! Was doing great then Sunday happened! I think I are pretty much 2 Easter eggs, a very large McDonald's, kebab for dinner, copious amounts of wine and nibbles!!! Weigh on Monday's so just drew a line and started from scratch on Monday morning, didn't weigh in though because I was afraid of how much I had put on, it doesn't always show the day after so didn't want to weigh and get a false idea!!!!!

Hi there, I am on RC not WW but I have been so good for 10 weeks and then it all went horribly wrong from Thurs onwards, indian, wine, crisps, easter eggs, choc etc etc, dreading weigh in tomorrow but am going to take the gain on the chin (as long as it is not over 4lb) and draw a line under it, I have done lots of exercise but do not think this will make any differnence, we all have blips, just need to re-focus, good luck

Hey thanks! My wi is today eek and Ive been eating out with work for lunch cos we've been away for meetings argh! But today is my next wi week so starting again today :)

Good luck! Let us know how you get on.

Sometimes when I have a bad week I think it might be ok if I've gained, it would give me a good kick up the bum to stop being rubbish!

Absolutely agree with all of the above.. Let it be a bad few days.. Don't let it be a bad WEEK.. You have time for damage limitation, and who knows, it might a kick start to your metabolism and you could very well see a STS or better, a loss.. Draw a line under it and start a fresh.. Stock up the cupboards on lotza fruit n veg n get cracking the WW whip :)

I had a bad week but still lost 0.5lb so was pleasantly surprised.

weigh in was yesterday & I started fresh again today. really upping my game now as I have 49 1/2lb more to lose x

I gained 2lbs eek!! I would buy nice healthy things but for the next few weeks im still at my parents so anything nice usually goes pretty quickly! Either way though in properly on plan this week so let's hope I can sort it!

Aw well don't let it put you off track, think how far you have come. I think everyone is bound to have a gain at some point, it's just about turning it around into a positive. I am sure you'll do great at next WI!

Back