Such a bad week :(

lexie-k

Hi all,

Having an absolute nightmare week this week, gone over my syns since Monday night by at least 4!, and thought i'd pick myself up Tuesday.. didn't happen and today has been my day off and gone over again by a couple due to a shopping trip out! Don't think "time of the month" is helping either but i'm feeling so guilty and down about eating the things I have! I've been really focused upto now and managed to shift 4.5lbs I started SW 2 weeks ago.. does anyone else get like this from time to time?

Needed to get this off my chest otherwise i'd be cracking up haha :(

thanks X

I think everyone does just put the bad days to one side and move on, SW is a way of life and you will have the odd slip up dont worry and try to do better next time.

Take one day at a time, we all mess up from time to time, we are only human after all. In the past when I look at a bad week seeing it all in the scale does nto help me so I think differently now and just focus one day at a time. Put a line upder it and move on because the more you dwell the more likely you will mess up over and over again. Trust me I have done far too many times but I am slowly changing my attitude, sw is for life and it is journey so focus on postitives :)

Oh, definitely, we ALL feel like this from time to time. Just do your best to get back on track and don't let it get you down!

I'm having the worst week since I started, the first time in 5 weeks I've lost focus. I know exactly where I've gone wrong- too much vodka at a friend's birthday party meant a monster hangover which led to a takeaway (shamefully chose the worst thing on menu as well!) and I haven't set foot in the gym all week. I've been off work and lost my structure back at work tomorro so hopefully I'll pick back up but unfortunately weigh in is Thursday! Eek. Never mind it's a life change not a race :)

I too am having a bad week. I had a binge and then have found it hard to stick to the plan. I have been doing it since May and have only lost eight pounds and then kept putting some on. What a nightmare and how crap am I.

Totally!! It's like I am my own worst enemy...I know what I should be eating/drinking but the doing it is so hard sometimes. I really really want to lose weight more than anything but all it takes is someone to suggest a take away or meeting up and it all goes out the window!! We had a chinese about 10 days ago which is one of the best take aways for SW but I didn't pick the good stuff I picked the worst and loads of it too as I had crab claws, crispy shredded chilli beef, egg fried rice and banana fritters in syrup!!

I think it'll get easier as I go along as I need to change my habits (and that of my OH who isn't following SW but could do with it) as it's all to easy to order a take away or open a bottle over the weekend etc but we're getting better, and he is finally seeing that he needs to support me and the lack of support has been the most difficult thing for me so I am hoping it'll get better from now on.

Good luck and don't worry too much as your body has ways of suprising you come WI, you just need to try and get back on plan as soon xx

That sounds familiar. It seems there is always so much naughty food about and it is just so hard to resist and all celebrations involve high fat food too like birthday cake and things.

Back