Such a daft question re yogurts...

Chicaloca

Silver Member
So, I tired one of the muller low fat greek yoghurt corners the other day (4sysn).
I didnt like the summer fruit corner, but I LOVED the plain yoghurt! Is that just plain, low fat greek yoghurt or have they out something to it to make it taste so yummy, like sweetener or something? If I buy a tub of low fat greek yog will it taste the same?

Feeling a bit 'special' even asking :wave_cry:

I find in the corners its sweeter than normal greek yoghurt. I think they do add a swetner, whether it be sugar or something else.

Why not try one wee tub in your shopping, and add a bit of sweetner to it. Asda no fat greek yoghurt is 50p for a pot.

Don't feel "special" for asking, to be honest its the only reason my hubby even tried plain yoghurt in the first place :)

Okey dokes! Thanks :D

The only low fat greek yogurt in the UK is Total 0%, all the others are greek 'style' yogurt, and imho not as nice, texture wise.

I had to chuckle at you 'feeling special' btw! lol

Are the greek mullerlights syn free though?

No approx 4 syns each in the Muller versions.

I think there is something added, I had one and it is realllllly yum, even on its own. I have tried the total 0% and thats definatly not as yummy on its own, but maybe you could add sweetner.

The above statement did not occur because DH didn't get the right sort of yogurt. So I had to make it with Quark, which made a combination that was a bit like cheesecake topping. All it needed was a biscuit base. Which due to high syns, it wasn't going to get.

Back