Extra Easy Over night oat help

I am making my overnight oats with frozen strawberrys, 30g of oats and two muller light strawberry or another flavour fruit yoghurt. Is this wrong? The recipes I see say fat free plain yoghurt, and only one tub. 1/3 of it would be speed fruit.

U wull checj it out and come bk to you.
Checked on sw app

40 g gluten free porridge oats
200 g fat free natural yoghurt
Mixed berries blueberry and strawberries

Layer porridge yoghurt and fruit on a jar or bowl.
Cover in fridge overnight so so it absorbs the yoghurt
In the morning stir so all layers are moxed
Top with more fruit
Tip..change for other speed foods
Pear and blackberry
Orange and peach
Apple and cinanmon
Going to try this myself
Hope you enjoy it
Faye

Hiya!

You can make overnight oats however you like. If you're using the oats as a HEB though you should be using 40g, not 30g. I make mine with strawberry Muller Lights all the time, though I only use one yogurt as I like the mixture to be quite thick but 2 would be fine too. I never layer them either like the SW website says as I can't stomach dry oats and there's a chance that if you layer them some of them won't absorb any yogurt. I just mix them completely with the yogurt, leave overnight and chuck a load of fruit on it in the morning. It's very nice!

hi all

agreed with @Grunka Lunka i also use 40g oats, frozen fruit and 1 muller light yog!

yesterday i discovered muller light - banana and custurd with frozen raspberries (tescos i think) and left it in the fridge over night and it was simply delicious and kept me well filled until lunch

I tried FF yogurt and it made me boak! I was so happy to use Muller's. Much tastier

I use free FF natural yogurt but with a few drops of vanilla essence. Muller lights are free but they are higher in sugar so just be careful of having too many

Back