Such a failure!!! :(

2005pinkpig

Has any1 restarted LT after regaining cannot believe I let myself get back t square 1. Thinking about starting again on monday was wondering if any1 knew whether weight loss is slower 2nd time round as definately know that motovation is lower, but if I can get through 1st week think I can get back on track. Please help need every1's support xxx

Hi, I am back on lipotrim, was on it in febuar.. i have to say it has been hard, but no harder than the last time... I just cant stand the fat, and know lipotrim can help me.... so you can do it, the first week is tough but after that you will feel so much better about yourself.. ofcourse you can do it!!!! You want to, so why not get what you want.. good luck xxxxx

Hi Pinkpig, well done for finding the strength to come back to LT! Don`t put yourself down, you`ve made a conscious decision to better yourself, which is so positive! I`m planning to refeed before Christmas, and will prob start again in the New Year, which I have to say fills me with dread! Am worried that it will be harder 2nd time round, like you say, but if you`ve done it once, you know you can do it again! Just stick with it as you know this diet works....put 100% effort in and get 100% success. x

I lost 2 1/2 stone last year and put 1 1/2 back on. Had a failed restart in June - heart wasn't in it and only got through 4 days. This time have made it 5 weeks and the losses are the same if not better than last time - no probs there. First week or 2 definitely hard, but this is quickly forgotten as the pounds start melting away.

Back