such a hard day!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by kgallacher, 12 March 2011 Social URL.

1. kgallacher

kgallacher Full Member

Diet:
    low carb
    I spent the day at the seaside with my family.
    Everywhere I turned thete was candyfloss, icecream, rock, chips, hotdog and of course DONUTS!!
    The kids wanted and got everything! My partner styffed his face. I found it sooo hard to to eat any of these food and DIDN'T woohoo go me.
    The first time ever been to the seaside without having most of the above, I'm proud. But exhasted.
    At tge time I felt crap as I wasn't tucking in with the family but now I'm so pleased with myself and thought I'd share it :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Well done for resisting! I LOVE seaside donuts, and whippy ice cream too. Nom nom. Glad the weather was nice enough for ya, had 3 incehes of snow here today!

4. kgallacher

kgallacher Full Member

Diet:
    low carb
    Thank you it was soo hard but I did it.
    My weigh day today and I lost 2lbs :-D I'm chuffed.
    Weather wasn't all that it rained for last hour of the day but we met my hubbys mums there so it was good for tge kids to see her despite tge weather xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.