Suddenyl finding it hard after losing 3st! HELP!

emmak1

Hi everyone.. need a bit of encouragement and empathy. I have been on SS+ for 11wks and Ive lost 3st 2lbs which Im thrilled about but I still have 4 more stone to lose.

Over the past few days Ive suddenly been cheating.. eatcing bread and mayo etc etc and I feel like the carbs have got my addicted again! I know I can do this diet as for 3 months I have!.. but Im suddenly finding it so hard...

Help.....

Oh wow, you've done fantastically so far.
I'd say don't beat yourself up over the slip, it's happened and you can't change it. Why not tell yourself that tomorrow you are going to think back to how you felt when you started, the enthusiasm and desire to do well.
Worrying about the slips makes me carry on cos I think, sod it, I might as well eat, when I should just take stock, and start again.

Good Luck!

Have you taken any before and after pics yet? That's usually a good motivation for me... As for your eating habits, I know it's easier said than done, but don't eat... and if you are picking, don't pick at carbs...best thing to do is drink some water and try to keep yourself occupied... Keep at it...it'll be worth it :)
Take care!!

Hello Emma - well done on loosing so much weight!
Is there anything that might have triggered you straying into the carb world?
Whatever the reason IT'S GOT TO STOP. 3 stone at 1 stone a month on average will get you to target by October/November. Perfect timing for buying a fab new outfit for Christmas! Come on Emma, this diet is soooo good. Which one are you on? I am on SS+.
Forget the carbs you have eaten - move on!!!
Deb X

awww you have done amazing so far - you're almost half way there. Stick with it and you'll be at your target before you know it x

Keep going and put it behind you - have some extra water or sometimes in the evenings I have a cup of bouillon which was recommended on this site. You have done so well and you will be at your target by Nov if you just keep going - have faith you have done it so far!

I really know how you feel, I'm starting 25 week to date I've lost 65lbs and after a stay the same week last week I really feel like throwing in the towel!!!

I'm really struggling........................ Good luck I know you'll get there! XX

you can do it again, just be moitivated and think how even gorgoeussser you'll look for crimbo!!

good luck! x

wow you have done amazingly well already just bask in that glory. then say to yourself do i really want to stop now. tomorow is a new day. GET BACK ON THE WAGGON :) you can do it i no you can.
my CDC told me to recite a mantra every day. this weeks is 'I BRIDIE WILL LOOSE 5LBS BY NEXT WEIGH IN' hehe sounds silly especially if you do it in front of a mirror but it really works hun. remember its mostly in the mind. get over that and you will be back on track to be absolutely fabulous by crimbo
good luck hun :)
xxxx

I can empathise with you: it suddenly becomes a long time without carbs! But, hang in there - its all worth it as you see the weight coming off. You'll only get cross with yourself if you give in now when you're nearly half way there!
You're amongst friends and we do understand!
xx

I feel the same - got 2lbs short of 3 stone and started cheating, pickin at carbs which lead to chocs and cakes - i put on a hefty 6lbs tho and that was all i needed to kick me back into shape. From there i lost 13lbs the following week! I luv this diet, i cant wait to reach goal and thats whats driving me now. I really lurve the idea of the mantra in the mirror Bridie- im gonna post one on the fridge too (beside my fat picture). Just dont give up Emma, u can do it!!!

Im feeling a bit the same hun, ive been on ss for 10wks (i think) and never thought about food much at all, but the last few days Ive been sniffing ay sons crisps when i open then and it has been a bit of a struggle to be honest, Ive got my WI tomorrow so hopefully it will be good and that will stop me thinking about food again.lol.

Good luck hunni, you have done so well up to now keep going, you can do it.xx

You have come a very long way,you have lost the hardest part,just keep holding in there and you will be there in no time :)

Unfortunately, Im feeling the same. After 6 months on the diet and losing 5 stone, I keep thinking back to how well Ive done and how I felt but the thought of food keeps coming back and unfortunately, now Ive had a nibble of food, Ive got the taste of food back in my mind so thats all Im thinking about again. I just hope I dont fall down the slippery slope as Ive only got 22 lbs to lose to get to goal.

Dont waste the last 11 weeks now look back on how hard you have worked and how good you have felt and most of all how much money u have spent u can reach your goal u will reach your goal do it do it do it!!!!!!!!!! By Christmas You will have done it and you will be on top of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back