Sudoreds daily diary.

13lbs in 6 days!!! :party0011: 1 lb off a stone ! Wowwww! Well done sudored!! I Am sure u wud get to a stone tomm !!

Xx

Thank you! i am happy with that! below what i was last Christmas now as well, just got to keep going! anything over 4lb next week will be happy with.

13lbs is absolutely amazing babe, and I have a poor relationship with food too but the smaller you get the easier that relationship becomes. Trust me xx

THAT IS AMAZING 13bl
If you was feeling like u needed a lift, i think it was prob a good idea to weighin a day a early and 13lb what a lift hey.
well thats keeping me motivated for today anyway so thanks hun x weighin in 2 days for me

:wow: 13lb well done! bet you are delighted keep up the good work xx

Been busy for last few days youngest daughter had breathing problems and had to go into hospital :( she is a lot better now.
as a result only been drinking between 1 to 2 litres of water a day, hope that dont effect my weight loss to much!
feel better now she is home and feel good tonight.

Good afternoon Sudored.

Belated well done on the fab 13lbs week one weight loss.

Hope your daughter gets well soon. Must have been very scary for you :hug99: xx

Second weigh in tomorrow cant wait! have had a good week apart from 2 little slips 1 choc chip cookie :eek: and piece of kfc chicken without the skin :sigh:

All the best for your weigh in tomm !! Xx

2ND weigh in and lost another 6lbs :D over the moooooooooooon to say the least!

Well done Sudored!! That's awesomeeee!! Sooo happy for youuu! :woohoo:

2ND weigh in and lost another 6lbs :D over the moooooooooooon to say the least!

Good morning Sudored :woohoo: well done on your fab week 2 weight loss :hug99: xx

Thank you all very happy! gonna try for a 100% week this week with 0 slips!

13bs is fantastic, well done you (see, I told you it's worth it!!) I know what you mean about binge eating, that's how I ended up where I am too. I think everyone just thinks you're being greedy & if I'm honest I have no idea why I used to do it but just glad I've broken the cycle!! Glad I found exante :D

Week 3 weigh in and lost another 6lbs :D
Had a good week this week feel good!

Week 3 weigh in and lost another 6lbs :D
Had a good week this week feel good!

Good morning Sudored and WOW! Well done on the 6lbs week 3 loss, amazing! :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Thank you cant believe i have lost 25lbs in 3 weeks!! :eek:

You've done amazing already. If you lose 4lbs next week then you will have lost in 4 weeks what's taken me 13 weeks to lose!! :eek: :D

Back