SuePat10 - Here We Go Again diary

Right - I'm going to get too confused running different food diary to this one so will combine the two.

Naughty this morning - late breakfast.

I just don't have the right food in to have an on-plan breakfast and can't get out as got a Tesco delivery due. So once they've been:

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HeB) and skimmed milk from (HEA), sweetner

Lunch
Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms (SFF)

Dinner
Jacket potato, marg (1 syn), tuna, large mixed salad (SFF)
200g tinned peaches in juice (5 syn)

Will update as day goes on but have Muller Lights etc coming

Hmmmm, well that didn't work

Breakfast - didn't have !!

Lunch - 2 slices toast (HeB), spread (2.5 syns), bacon, mushrooms (SFF), scrambled egg. Muller Light Cheesecake Lemon (1 syn - poss more but did check in book and still on track).

Dinner - Jacket pot, 50g low cheese grated (7 syns), spread (2..5 syns) salad (SFF)

Milk in drinks (HeA)

Stuck to plan though!

Day 1 successful, on to day 2.

Not enough Superfree in so have had a Muller Light New York Cheesecake (1 syn) for breakfast and will buy some fruit in an hour or so and have second part of my breakfast then!

Right

Breakfast & brunch:
Muller Light New York Cheesecake 1 syn
Omelette type thing with: potato, eggs, bacon, mushrooms (Freefood)
Small wholemeal roll (HeB), Spread (1 syn)

Lunch will be boiled egg salad with frylight dressing

Never did rill in the rest of yesterdays food diary on here - but did on my sheet and all within plan.

So far today I've had 2 coffees with milk from my HeA + a banana and a pear for breakfast.

Don't know whether it's to do with this (bearing in mind how many times I've started SW, I should know!) but I'm weeing for England!

Could be interesting in church this morning. Maybe I need to sit in the font!

WoooHoooo, totally free breakfast and lunch. Roast dinner with lots of free veg and syn free spuds planned. Fruit and salad coming out my ears.

Is that a glass of wine I hear calling??

Well, I had 2 glasses of wine yesterday and a Muller Light Cheesecake and still was on plan. Brilliant.

EXCEPT - I can't drink anymore. I managed to fight off the urge to eat sweets, bread, cheese, finish off bottle of wine BUT I'm feeling like death warmed up today. No energy, feeling low and under the weather.

BUT I've manged to stick to the plan again today (if anything undereaten - so not strictly stuck to the plan) so pleased with myself

This is good! :D have a good day Sue!

PS are you slimpodding yet? ;)

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins "You can do this"

PS are you slimpodding yet? ;)

Not yet but I must! I was in bed and on my BB when I got your messages the other night so the message alerts weren't on FB when I got up and I was in such a tizzy yesterday it went out my hed! I'm such an air head at times!

I've got paperwork to sort out this morning and then I must get back on plan. I had 25 syns yesterday. I'm not happy I had them BUT I'm pleased with myself for facing up to it and noting them down!

So depressed. There was me bragging at still being the same weight I was when I finished SW last time.

I've just found my last SW book and I was 3 stone lighter!

Not feelings so bl**dy clever now are we Susan!

I haven't forgotten this - just been sooooo busy.

Managed to stick to plan though on Saturday having had a REALLY bad stomach upset on Thursday and it feeling delicate on Friday,

Back