Sues diary.

suemal

Right I last dieted around 4 years ago I was on the CD and I did ok lost around 3st.Then I got married in Vegas lost the plot a bit and in the November went back to Vegas for my 40th and came back pregnant with number 5!
Now Freddie was a big suprise to us and I stopped working to look after him full time.Nearly 3 years on and I've got myself in a right old rut.Ive not put vast amounts of weight on but at 17st I know I've got to do something.I want to wear a nice pair of f£&koff shoes (sorry for the wording) and my poor feet just can't do that and carry my bulk.
Im in size 18 jeans at a push but if I'm honest I look like a bag of spuds.My stamina isn't too great neither,I've just come back from center parcs and I was knackered with all the walking.
I woke up yesterday and decided it was now or never and I want to be around when all my kids have kids of their own and the way I'm going that ain't gonna happen.So packs ordered and coming today,I've done 1 litre of water and some coffee and I await my milkshakes.
Hope you'll all stay with me on this journey and now I've started this diary I'll be shamed to keep it up lol.
i do warn you all though I've a couple of trips planned very soon so that'll be a test,but we'll see ow we go.xxx Suexxx soon to be yummy mummy of 5 X

Welcome and Good Luck with your journey Sue.
Sounds like your head's in the right place and that is the key to this.

Hello sue :) welcome

I look forward to seeing your success xxxxx

2 litres of water down,1 porridge and 1 vanilla shake down,and I've got indigestion and hot flushes lol.Cracking!
Things can only get better :D

Right I know I shouldn't really weigh myself every day but I couldn't help it.I thought if I'd lost a lb it would give me a bit of motivation.Well this morning I jumped on the scales(poor scales)and I've lost 4.5lb:DYEY!!!! For me.I know it's just water but Christ that's a lot of water,plus my face looks a lot less puffy.Bring on the wrinkles.I don't really have wrinkles as I figured my fat bits smooth them out :).Now where's my porridge?

Woo hooo, found your diary x x x

Day 2,and I'm making the tea for everyone and I could eat a scabby horse at the moment.I don't think im hungry,I think it's just the thought of eating,hopefully feeling will go soon.Ive bought coke zero so I'll have a treat tonight.oh! I make the porridge biscuits today lol.That was an experience,took me 45 mins to eat them and about a litre of water.
Does anyone know how much is too much water to have,I'm on my 4th litre,and I don't want to over do it.

Good afternoon and welcome Sue. :hug99: xx

Have no idea about the water. I aim to drink 3-4L a day :)

Yeah I think it's something to do with getting into ketosis, I found anadin extra helped me through the first week.

Yeah I think it's something to do with getting into ketosis, I found anadin extra helped me through the first week.

i am new to this diet also, 3rd day today and doing good! no headaches at the moment but i have been drinking about 4 litres of water a day
:)

Morning, how you feeling today.

I've woke up feel like been hit by a bus. Woke at 6 am and feel really crap........

Don't think I can face shake !

I'm ok,still got a headache but feeling ok at the mo.Not that hungry neither,and I made the hubby a bacon bun :D.Ill probably be chewing my arm off later lol

Just had banana shake :),but also got my totm:(,hubby away at haydock andim stuck with kids and all there crisps and chocs but I will be strong lol

Morning Sue

It sounds like you are doing really well, so keep up the good work. I think the first weigh in is a moment that will help us all to keep going.

K
x

Day 4 and woke of needing food I think,but I will resist.On a plus note I stood on the scales and I'm now 16st 7lb,that's 8lb off:D That can't be right can it?

Hey well done, and it is right!! We get this reward in week 1 to keep us mildly sane whilst resisting temptation every minute of the day, you are doing amazingly well so far Sue xxx

On the water front, I drink a lot of coffee and coke zero as well as the bouillon, the bouillon helps with the light headedness and dizzyness as with all the water we're drinking we lose a lot of salt as well so try and see if that helps a bit. I've since cut down my water to 2 litres as well as my other drinks and it's working better for me as I think I was getting water logged.

Hoping the keto fairy visits you very soon xxx

Me to thought he'd come yesterday as I wasnt hungry at all,but just feeling a bit empty today.I bought the boullion stuff yesterday so I'll try that.

Wow 8 pound well done. My scales haven't budges any more yet but coud be the penicillin not helping as well. still 4 pound down x x

Keep at it, I keep having 'moments' but they soon pass. I need to stick to this I am sick of failing every diet I do.

Back