Sues diary.

Good morning Sue, you're doing fab. Looking forward to seeing your first weigh in result tomorrow! :hug99: xx

I'm not a big fan of green tea, I prefer rooibus (redbush) tea personally. But a tip I picked up was let the water cool a bit before you add it to green tea, or put a bit of cold water into the cup first. Pouring boiling water onto the tea/teabag gives it that bitter taste.

I'm doing great thanks, struggled a bit yesterday but hung on in there. I had to have some ham to stop me pigging out on sons sausage roll! :eek:

Lost another 2lbs so that's made me feel motivated to have a good week 7 :D

how you doing, you feeling ok x x

Wow congratulations what a fab loss. :happy096:

OMG 11 lb, well done you, it was all worth it. Glad you feeling better as well.

I'm weighing in Saturday fingers crossed. Had a few rocky days so not expecting anywhere near 11!!!!

I will be happy with 4 or 5 x x

Well done you that's excellent

Wow! that's brilliant, I bet you are so pleased, keep it up sue XX:)

Wow! What a fabulous loss, well done :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Hi SUe

How you going. I lost 6.5, not too bad considering I haven't been 100%.

x x x

Day 10 and I've caved a bit,just a bit.
i was up last night with terrible stomache ache and the runs(sorry tmi).This morning I flt very very lightheaded.Had my shake though,and for tea I had chicken and salad leaves.Feel ok now and hopefully I'm still in ketosis.Tomorrow is another day xxxx
Later peeps X

Don't worry about it. From the sounds of things that was a low carb meal so you should still be in ketosis. Onwards and downwards :D

It was as low carb as I could get it lol.Seriously it could have been crisps and chocolate,I've got loads of those in,but I was sensible and bought chicken :)

Back