Sues diary.

Yay 2lb is a great 3rd week loss, and as you say over a stone in 3lbs. What other diet could you do that on, congratulations. :D

Well back from my weekend away and I've put about 5lb on but had a great time,so back on it tomorrow.hopefully by thurs weigh in it'll only be a couple of pounds on ;)

5lbs sounds like a great weekend lol hope you enjoyed it :0) at least you know if you get back on it 100% that you'll reap the rewards xx

You should easily lose that by your next weigh in, the majority of your gain will be water weight. So easy on and easy off again. :D

Well weighed myself this morning and I've only gained 2lb which tbh is brilliant as I visited a chocolate factory on Sunday lol.And do you know what I found the chocolate samples too sweet so I only had half of one,how good am I :)

Good afternoon Susan, well done for getting back on track and also re' the chocs! :D :hug99: xx

Well done Sue for not scoffing all the chocs, that is willpower!!! Keep going you can do it :)

Bizarrely I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lb,did have my finger on a wall to get my balance :),but I'm going with that.So I'm in the 15stone bracket wey hey!!!!!!!

Well done on breaking into the next bracket x

Oh yay! Well done xxx

Congratulations on the weightloss and fitting into your size 16's. :D

Well done on the 3lbs loss and also for dropping a size! :hug99: xx

Bit of an update.Well been off plan for a couple of weeks,I'll be back on plan next week.Ive had an horrendous couple of weeks tbh.My sons appendix burst on the tues before I was due in Marbella with my lady friends and it was a really bad time for him and all the family,he was in surgery for 3 hours while they tried to patch him up.So exante sort of went out of the window.He came round thank god and told me I had to go with my friends,so I left him in hozzy on the Friday and jetted off to the sun.Lots of alcohol,not a lot of food and even less sleep.Came back on monday to big son at home but with a weeping MINGING wound.:(. He's now on the mend but as I said dieting has been the last thing on my mind.
On the plus side I appear to have lost another lb which is pretty amazing considering.Hope everyone else is fine xxxSuexxx

Bit of an update.Well been off plan for a couple of weeks,I'll be back on plan next week.Ive had an horrendous couple of weeks tbh.My sons appendix burst on the tues before I was due in Marbella with my lady friends and it was a really bad time for him and all the family,he was in surgery for 3 hours while they tried to patch him up.So exante sort of went out of the window.He came round thank god and told me I had to go with my friends,so I left him in hozzy on the Friday and jetted off to the sun.Lots of alcohol,not a lot of food and even less sleep.Came back on monday to big son at home but with a weeping MINGING wound.:(. He's now on the mend but as I said dieting has been the last thing on my mind.
On the plus side I appear to have lost another lb which is pretty amazing considering.Hope everyone else is fine xxxSuexxx

Sorry to hear about you son you should get aloe Vera gel as its a good wound healer, my cousins husb just went through the same thing. Hope he's better soon.

Good afternoon Susan. Oh my goodness, hope he recovers soon. Take care :hug99: xx

Sorry to hear about your son, bless your heart sounds very traumatic!

Back