suffering today :(

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Feeling totally bleugh - it certainly wasnt like this the first time round. I have nibbled before and once posted that I thought I was out of ketosis but in hindsight I think I must have been lucky enuf to remain in as I certainly didnt feel even halof how i do now! Why is it so bad 2nd time round? Stupidly thought it was just an old wives tale etc or all in the mind but I am living proof it isnt.

I am SO tired I have felt like a hibernating bear all day, cant keep my eyes open. I also have a headache I cannot shift and feel very nauseous. Was struck this morning with the most horrendous tummy cramps for a 9 out of 10 on scale straight after my morning shake which normally signals an IBS attack.. thankfully it stopped after a couple of hours...
I am SO hoping I wake up tmw and feel better than I do right now. I am counting down the next 30 mins until the OH is home from work and I am leaving him with the kids and heading straight off to bed.
Anyone know of anything to make you feel a bit better while going thru this?? (bit of easter egg would do the choc fix but its one of them that got me in this position - as of today I am 100%. Dont cheat, its not worth it grr)

Off to slope about and feel more sorry for myself... lol xxx

Donna you have been so suportive of me when i'm feeling low, please carry on you are doing great!! Nothing wrong with going for an afternoon nap if your tired, i often do on my days off if i feel i need it. Hope your evening goes well and tomorrow is better xx

hope you feel better soon xx

Aw Claire u are lovely :) I have 3 kids that stop me having a proper nap but I have shamelessly fallen asleep on the sofa about 8 times when seeing to the kids! Only for a short burst but makes my head so much worse doing that! The other half is home now n I am still wearing my same clothes I was when he left the house this morning! Oh the shame! Off for a shower n bed n trash tv if I last that long! Rock n roll eh!
Can we have ibuprofen do u know? Para ain't touching the sides! Xxx

LIGHTBULB moment... it came to me about 15 mins ago as to why I could be ffeeling so rough and sick and empty... Doh I was due a shake about about 2pm and was SO out of the habit of behaving and having shakes properly etc and ensuring I was a good girl today and drank all of my water - the whole shake thing TOTALLY skipped my mind!!! Deffo a blonde moment eh!!! So, now have a full tum of choco shake and the world is a bit better again - helped massively by all the kids being out of the way in their rooms ;) LOL!xx

Back