Suffering!

bigboy77

Well, I've just packed up work for the Easter break and for the first time in over 2 months I'm dying for a beer!!!

just one pint, what harm can it do.....

Normally I would hit it hard and go on the lash for 4 days, but instead I'm just about to have my pop in and get my packs for the week. The situation has been exacerbated as about 10 people from work have all gone to the pub to kick off the bank holiday in style.

A couple of drinks would do as I've been off of it for 8 weeks.....

I know my quandry pales into insignificance compared to recent posts on here, but who better to tell than the good people here on minimins!

There's a cold one in the fridge, I could have that......

Noooooo, behave yourself, better go to the pop in quick and get weighed, luckily there's no pubs on the way.....

hey, i totally know where you are coming from!!!

it was easy jan/feb/march but now the weather is improving and bank hols and summer on its way, its getting more and more tempting to head for the beer garden/patio with a glass of something!

i just keep thinking that this time next year it will be different and the hard work now will pay off ( i also 'imagine' i'm pregnant again, which helps me stay off it - not that thats something you could do i suppose, lol!)

don't give in to temptation!
daisy x

Don't do it!!!It's empty calories.Just remember how good you'll feel when you're slim,and you can drink all the beer you want..............It'll still be there as BL says.Remember you are making the choice to avoid it just now!!
And it gives you wind :D

hahaha...as Daisy says its easy to imagine your preggers and then you simply cant have a drink. No reason why you cant try to imagine being preggers too....:)
Be good.....is it really worth it!! me thinks not. I went to the pub the other day with some mates and had a great time drinking soda!!
xx

I have not drank for years. Sure, the occassional drinnk - about 3 a year - but properly durnk? Or properly drank? Not for about 20 years.

I have found, it is very very fun to be the only sober one. I am the one with all the insider info - the blackmail material, etc.

It can be a laugh!

Bring your camera! You will be sober enough to use it. Then you can taunt all your mates the next day, when they all feel like rubbish, are broke and can't remmeber why anyway! :D

Totally understand the longing.. but it'll probably mean a whole extra week on packs and potentially the start of a binge that you won't be able to stop.

You can wait a few weeks for the taste, week 5 of RTM I believe. Here's some willpower vibes. :vibes:

Cheers people, went to my pop in last night and had a low week for me, 2.4lb which didn't make me feel much better!!

I'm going to Alton Towers on the 21st April and a massive motivation for me has been to lose enough weight to get on the rides, its only 10 days away now and I'm bricking myself as to whether all the money I've spent will be wasted as I can't go anything. I'm determined to be as thin as possible so I can enjoy myself there.

The few pints can wait.

Well, I hope you can go on the rides - but surely that is not the sole motivation - so the great amounts you have lost so far are not a waste of money!!!

And 2.4 opounds is nothing to shake a stick at! Feela a 2 pound back of sugar - thats a great loss!!

Good luck!#

x

I'm going to Alton Towers on the 21st April and a massive motivation for me has been to lose enough weight to get on the rides, its only 10 days away now and I'm bricking myself as to whether all the money I've spent will be wasted as I can't go anything. I'm determined to be as thin as possible so I can enjoy myself there.

The few pints can wait.

Good man, of course they can wait!!

If you can't go on any ride in particular, remember that I'm having my gallbladder out at exactly the same time - which isn't much fun either ;) The rides will still be there next year! But you'll be fine, I'm sure.

Well, I hope you can go on the rides - but surely that is not the sole motivation - so the great amounts you have lost so far are not a waste of money!!!

And 2.4 opounds is nothing to shake a stick at! Feela a 2 pound back of sugar - thats a great loss!!

Good luck!#

x

Thank you.

No no, I meant the money I've spent on the trip itself, not LL, that IS the best money I've ever spent!!

Thank you.

No no, I meant the money I've spent on the trip itself, not LL, that IS the best money I've ever spent!!

Oh!! :D My bad! DOH!!!

Glad to hear it though, I didn;t want you feeling bad if the rides werent there for you this time cause you have done so well and had so many other bennies and they will be there for you forever soon either way! :)

Cheers BB! :)

x

Back