Sugar Addiction

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
A cycle we will hopefully all break on this. (Click picture to read).

394761_523573851028880_1222617851_n.jpg

That is why I cut out most sugar heavy foods from my diet in the last two years. I still enjoy the occasional treat, but if I wanted something sweet I'd go for some fruit. :)
We don't have any sweets / cakes / chocolate / etc in the house and we don't miss them. It's better that way, because that sugar addiction cycle is awful! Once out, better to stay out :D

Sugar is my worst downfall and it's do addictive it's unreal!!!!!

I have a terrible sugar addiction. My body is destroyed with it and I have a mouth full of fillings. I would just like to say Sod off sugar you massive twat!!

:-D

snap hun really stresses me out!!! What damage do you think it has done???

doesn't only affect us fatties too, my OH is total sugar addict and skinny as anything - his teeth have suffered big time though! he has had so much brutal dentistry since we've been together I'm scared of the dentist now!

We say to the kids - look after your teeth you don't want them to look like Daddy's!

doesn't only affect us fatties too, my OH is total sugar addict and skinny as anything - his teeth have suffered big time though! he has had so much brutal dentistry since we've been together I'm scared of the dentist now!

We say to the kids - look after your teeth you don't want them to look like Daddy's!

Yeah Loool just wish I had listened xxx

Back