Sugar free gum

newbie10

Hey guys, just another quick question, hope you dont mind :eek:

i know it says in the book that you shouldnt chew sugar free gum but i chew it out of a habit after giving up smoking. do i have to give it up now im on atkins :confused: xox

ah yes, thank you Woofy thats fab!! i find i need something to chew during the day as its my new habit (alot healthier than smoking lol) xox

July, I also use sugar free mouth spray, just on the off chance I fined a nice Mr Woof lol

Woofy X

Last edited:
OMG I've just died and gone to heaven, I've been looking at the carb free sweeties & low carb chocs, can we really, truly have these? And on induction - sounds too good to be true!

The one thing I'm missing is something sweet, I've been having SF jelly with cream and that's lovely but I'd give anything for a square of chocolate and if I could have some of these, even if just for a treat, well I could Atkins for ever for sure!!

Hiya saw the thred above, is all the sweets and chocolate allowed on induction. craving the sweet stuff

Thanks
dee

Hi Dee..... you only have 1 more week on induction, hunni ( thats if ur only doing the 2 weeks) Hang in there and then reward all ur hard work with a little something. Side effects can be bad tum tums and weight stalling......

Woofy X

well im going to stay on longer got abit to loose.
so only in emergencys then.
Thanks might get some for those hard days.
ive been having df jelly and cream, but dont want to over do that and stall myself. get weighed in morning. but gonna have at least another 2 weeks on induction.

Diane

I chewed the gum, still do sometimes.

Back