SUGAR FREE JELLY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KATIEB, 12 January 2009 Social URL.

1. KATIEB

KATIEB Member

Diet:
    W8
    Hi. I started CD on Saturday and am finding it really difficult only having 3 packs. I was on W8 last year and lost 2 stones (some weight now back on) where you have 4 packs a days but there is no local W8 counsellor and CD is cheaper. Can I have sugar free jelly to help get me through the day?

Last edited: 12 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Why not just ask your CDC whether you can have a fourth pack?

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Or you could make a CD jelly using the water flavouring and some mix a mousse! It's not bad! xx

5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi. I make my jelly with vege Gel and the water flavouring. Ist around £1.50 for 4 sachets from any supermarket. A sachet makes about 4 little jellies :)

6. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    you can make jelly with water flavouring, gelatine and food colouring... buy supercook gelatin from tesco or asda, about 50p for 8 sachets.. mix one with 200ml boiling water, and dissolve add 300ml cold water a drop of food colouring and a tsp of water flavouring, stir and put into a bowl or 3 smaller bowls and put in the fridge..

what is nice is to use the summer fruit flavouring, make up the jelly wait for it to set, then get a tetra and a scoop of mix a mousse, mix in a blender. Add this to the set jelly and allow to set in the fridge, you have a lovely trifle that is really filling... hhhmmmm addicted to these...

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.