sugar free jelly

netuk

i have just found a pack in the cupboard and tought ahhhhhhhh what cals in this and its hardly any so i reckon i shall make it up and eat the lot for a snack!:8855::8855::8855::8855:

i do the same! i sometimes put them into glasses so have 1/2 pint in each but theres only about 30 cals in the whole packet, brilliant! cures sweet cravings too

oh yes jelly was my savour when i first started sf, i felt like i was eating something yummy and sweet but with no calories, how great is that. Also angel delight isn't to bad but i must say i stopped having that because of the carbs and extra milk you use in it but i think its about 100 cal's so can be used as a snack or a pudding with your evening meal.

I mixed sugar free preserves into the vanilla shakes.... the peach didn't come out well, but the strawberry wasn't too bad :)

Other than that.. I don't like jelly much, so I don't eat it on it's own.

LR

Oooh, what a great idea! Never thought about that, might have to go and get some, although I reckon the kids will want to eat it all and I won't get any!

There's a fab jelly you can get in shops, it's the already made stuff but has something like 6 calories in a tub compaired to the robinsons 1 which has something like 50 :) They taste great to :D

Back