Sugar free Reb bull

Blairsmummy

i am 99.9% sure that sugar free/diet red bull (Or the supermarkets ownbrand) is 0 points. Can someone please confirm? i have a 7.5 month wee boy, thats why I need it! :)

Yup, free :) I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so that's often what gets me through the day! I really like asdas one cranberry flavoured one :)

i love the sugar free red bull far nicer than the original one also the tesco version is also nice and cheaper!

Oh just been shopping:sigh:, i will defo be getting some of this tomorrow. I wonder how many you can have for it to have a point value?

Yup, free :) I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so that's often what gets me through the day! I really like asdas one cranberry flavoured one :)

Tried that one it is lovely!:)

i love the sugar free red bull far nicer than the original one also the tesco version is also nice and cheaper!

Currently trying the tesco ones! Much cheaper and just as nice..:)

Oh just been shopping:sigh:, i will defo be getting some of this tomorrow. I wonder how many you can have for it to have a point value?

I wondered that to, would it be the same as normal diet drinks.. I have 2 a day at the mo..Used to not be able to stand the stuff unless it has a wee vodka in it:rolleyes:

It's the same as normal diet drinks, if you look at the calories in the various red bull type drinks, they're not much different from diet coke for example

Yep it's free. I live on the stuff when I'm at Uni. I really love the Asda version. Aldi also have a nice cheap version too.

Back