Sugar free sweets

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Hi

Apart from ordering them online, does anyone know where I can get sugar free sweets from?

Holland & Barratt do a range called Sula, the Caramel Cream ones are gawj.

Marks & Sparks do their own range in various flavours.

Be careful with them they can give you terrible windypops.

Thanks! I have to go into town in the morning to be beaten up by my Osteopath so I'll have a look then.

Lady M - thanks for the wind warning!

Thornton's do a diabetic range. Delicious is not the word but again watch out for the windypops!

I adore the Turkish Delight bar, 69p. And the Fudge Bar also 69p. They even do diabetic toffee mmmm. Best saved, like all such products, for treat times only!

So we can eat diabetic choc? Yessss! Wonder what it's like melted down and put in ice cream Cheryl pmsl? :D

FRANKENFOODS>

says the resident Carb NAZI. :D

Why is Atkins ice cream FRANKENFOOD Jim? Is it because of the Splenda? :confused:

Jim - I just knew I'd get that response from you! But being a girl and with TOTM looming I want something sweet in the house so I don't go silly.

I understand that Nic. :)

Caz, I count all SF / LC Foods as Frankenfoods. A good deal of the original Atkins was about training yourself not to want to eat sweet things. Sadly that wasn't true of later publications.

Thanks Jim. Fortunately I'm not big on them tho I have to say ythe SF jelly and cream has saved me a couple of times :sigh:

we do what we have to do Caz, I wouldn't sweat over it love.

i have never been a person to eat lots of chocolate but when i get to totm i need sweets. i stock up from the low carb site and pop into boots for atkins bar treat when im out :D

I used to have the diabetic chocolate or an Atkins bar if I REALLY needed a treat. I've not been into a Boots for that reason, as I know I'll buy some! :D

ETA - it never affected my loss, I just don't want to rely on it this time around...

Mmmm think your on to something there Caz. We shall give it a try. Think i'll be makiong more ice cream soon as it seems to be a fav with Mark and Oliver. And i guess i know whats in it and surely it must be better than shop brought.

Hi

I have sula sweets and noticed on the back the carb count for strawberry and cream is 2.8g with no fibre.

I am new to this so not sure if i should only count the carb count on sugars?

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve, no that's 2.8 carbs I'm afraid, way too high for induction really.

Back