Sugar Plum Fairies

Thanks Shlinz, Becky

I got the peanut and the cranberry...As I type I have just tried the peanut and it is ........LOVELY!!

My thinking behind the bars is ...texture texture texture lol

I am thinking they might help my bog breath....seriously thought the Cat had pooed my bed this morning then realised it was my breath...:(

So I can be out guinea pig re the bars lol

thanks again for your support

Kirsty

Wow Madge thats amazing!! Well done! You've just inspired me to ignore the little voice thats been talking to me all day telling me to eat something!

After being out through hell this morning I went out with my sister this afternoon and took the kids to Krispie Kreme - they had doughnuts in the car and then they went mcdonalds. It was utter torture, especially because I had nowhere to make my shake and was starvin!! I've even been thinking of things I can eat that wont bring me out of Ketosis. Its really bad isnt it??

Please help!! :(

Update.

Ate the peanut bar....Jaw aches...very chewy...Having to wash down with black coffeee as it is really chewy lol

Tastes ok.

7 out of 10

Kirsty

Blossom, it's difficult to deal with the temptations but keep thinking of the goal you have and want to get to. You have done so well so far.
Tomorrow is another day and hope it's a good one with no difficulties.xxx

Madge, it must be weird actually eating something after being 2 weeks with nothing but shakes/soups!!
I've had a night planned with some girlies and it's on the 23rd (not going to cancel just cos I cant have booze/food) so my plan is to keep a bar aside and chop it into bits and eat that throughout the night and drink my water whilst they're boozin and eatin rubbish!! lol
The way i'm feeling at the moment I think i'll be fine, here's hoping anyway!! lol.x

Yeah I know, thanks Shlinz.

I've just been reading on another thread that someones lost 51lbs in just over 9 weeks which has given me a bit of a boost. If I can lose that much I might be able to get into a size 16 which I havent been in for about 3 yrs!

I have got myself a can of sprite zero as a treat though!

I think I might try a couple of bars next week. Ideally I want to stay on SS for as long as possible to get as much weight off!!

Hey Blossom if I can stick to this so can you!!! I would eat in my sleep if I could!!

Have you got the tetra packs? I always get them even though they are not my fave, but in emergency break seal and open!!!

My son is eating a McDonalds as I type and it is hard but if we really want to be thin, then this is the fastest most effective way of doing it....I am not knoocking WW or SW but I would save my points for a saturday and eat a munchy box from the kebab shop and then give up the ghost!!

You can and will do it! We all will!

Kirsty

If I begin to feel out of control I always browse through here and read others' stories and they always keep me going.
I keep thinking if they can do it then so can I.
16's.....I think the last time I wore a size 16, I was probably 16! So well done cos you'll be there real soon!
I'd be chuffed to lose a stone and half by end of this month, will give me a real boost for my girly weekend to tenerife!
p.s - I actually think i'm addicted to minimins!!(sad but true!)

No I havent got any of them yet Madge. I'm just going to have to plan my time a little better if I'm going out.

I think I've gotten a little addicted to this but its hard not to because there probably not that may people in our lives who are on CD at the moment and who you can talk to about it. Not all of them are overweight so they dont understand how it is for us and how hard dieting can be.

Well I'm in a size 20 at the mo so maybe aiming for a 16 is being a little optimistic but hey a girl can dream!

Speak to you later ladies, Carlie xxx

Shlinz, great idea that you are planning ahead and taking yourself through the evening!

More power to ya, I am being very anti social at the moment....:(

Good friends will support you...when I first done Cambridge a few years back ( lost 3 stone in 9 weeks, then OH passed away) I had friends who would sit and say stuff to me like "oh just eat it your being silly" and "one drink will do you no harm" Now surprisingly these were "friends" whose own weight was starting to creep up lol

Kirsty

Madge, sorry to hear bout your OH. Must have been hard to get through. But 3 stone in 9 weeks prior to that was amazing, so you at least know you can do it and we can all do it!.
Blossom don't write those 16's off yet....it'll come round before you know it!
The girly night is with a great group of girls I met through work, some still work with me others have moved on to new jobs but we are all diff shapes & sizes but battle in our own ways!! They are all very supportive, possibly more so than my long term friends to be honest!!! lol

Kirsty- well done on your 2nd weigh in and OMG!!! I bet your jumping all over the house. Well done you!
Carlie - 16, in no time. I'll have a little rant here telling you a story, my aim to inspire.
I've never been 'slim' (maybe at 16 but was being v.silly with food and exercising 2 hrs a day!). Had my son at around 14 stone, kept that for 2 yrs. Lost weight ?1 stone, just over (82kgs) for my wedding and then had my daughter at (85kgs) - sorry moved to france and now only know Kgs - Got back to 88kgs before quickly having daughter no.2 (16months between them). She turned one in January and I was 94.5kgs! Size 18 (squeeze) / 20. So thats where it all began.
I faffed around lowering calories and got to 92.6kg when I started CD.
I had 5 weeks before a hols. My goal to fit back into my size 16 wardrobe I had tucked away. I stuck to it 100% In that time I lost 11kgs! I used to weigh daily (please don't) and about week 3 it stayed the same for 6 days. I was going crazy!!!!! I had just tried on my clothes after week 2 to see how it was going, still couldn't do buttons on jeans up. It got to the 6th day and I was ready to give up. I went into the bedroom and weighed myself and I dropped about 4 lbs overnight. Delighted and seeing jeans on side, well you guessed it, they fit, tight but did up.
At the end of my 5 weeks (with a poor loss in wk5 - picking) I was am still am wearing all my size 16's, the tightest pair are evn going on the loose side now.
Don't think you'll never be a 16 because you will in weeks, not months, not by xmas, weeks! I wish I could tell you how that day felt!!

Madge- your point on the breath really made my day, my mouth is so bad at the mo, feel like I need to razor it, cant clean my teeth enough!lol!

I think you are all doing so well as weekends can be so hard, especially when people are tempting you.

If you are going to drink fizzy stuff Coke Zero and Dr Petter Zero have no Citric acid in, only phosphoric acid, so might be a good choice. I have had 500mls of Coke Zero each day, and yesterday I had two cans of Dr Pepper zero too,:eek:. Im not advising you all take up my bad habbits but if you fancy a treat they might be good options.

My friends t uni are studing medicine like me, when I told them I was doing this they were a bit dubious. I said to them unless they had ever been overweight they couldnt comment as they dontknow what its like. They said fair point and seem to be quite supportive. They know if I didnt like it or wasnt well id stop. x

Becky, well done on putting your friends in their place. I do believe the more confident and determined you sound about this diet, the less people enforce their views on you.
Well as you can tell, I'm not out tonight. My builder turned up late and we help, so over ran and cancelled. It sounds horrible and I love my friend, but just because of the diet, I am pleased I am at home with my 'casualty' and soup. Very sad isn't it.

Is anyone else like me at the mo. One hour I am sooooo motivated to get into those size 14s for my hols, next minute, I haven't got the energy for it and am moaning at hubby ''its hard''.
Just wish it wasn't on my mind the whole time, what can I or can't I have. I'm not moaning I promise, I am motivated this eve but not sure what tomorrow will bring?

I know I can do it flowey, but were I want to be seems so far away sometimes. Which is why I decided to do CD instead of WW or the like. I know I'm going to have my doubts now and again but I know deep down I am determined and we all can do it!

I've never been slim myself really, I was about size 16-18 in my teens and when I was 19 I started going the gym and eating healthy food. I got down to a size 12 and kept it off for about a yr and then its crept back on over the last 5 yrs and now I'm the biggest I've ever been.

Sometimes you think your the only one who has struggles with weight/food but its nice to know that I'm not the only one and I can tell you all about it.

Oh by the way, had sprite zero and it was like heaven after a wk an half of water!! :p

I know what you mean, it does seem so far at times. I keep telling myself though in several months I could be where I want to be, which in a lifetime isnt much and the results will be worth it. Im trying not to cmplain aloud as I feel it will get me down. If im feeling frustrated I just think positive thoughts. Its so hard when you are surrounded by nice food smells. Its basically giving up an addiction. Luckily for me these thoughts are only fleeting for now but who knows what the next few weeks and months will bring.

Its my brothers wedding in Cyprus mid June so will mean getting into a swimming cossy infront of about 30 people I know! and I want to get a lovely dress and to be confident and feel good for once!. I'd love to be a size 14. I have been overweight since I was about 15, my dad died and I just turned to food for comfort. Since then stress always makes me eat. I really find getting weighed helps me, I just go week by week and try not to think too much about what the months ahead will bring or id go crazy.lol! x

I feel loads better than I did this afternoon, today was my first really hard day but its behind me now.

I think it is like you have an addiction to food, you get so used to eating all the wrong things or portion sizes the same as your other half and its no good. This diet has really made me see were I've been going wrong before and that I was eating far too much.

Becky you will be in that swimming costume, you've got over a month to go and by next week you'll have probably lost a stone! :D

Swimming costumes seem to be the big thing don't they. I bought a 'surf make' tankini top and bottoms after my first splurge into the 16's. I was worried if I lost more weight it wouldn't fit and I would have wasted that money (I know, not a massive hardship on being slim, but I like it ;-) ). Anyway, as you know, I've taken this week 1 tough at times, so took a long shower this am, did my hair, full body moisturise etc... then treid my cossy on. It does still fit and actually looks a lot better as I'm not filling to the brim! It looks so much better and even I can see the difference since my last spurge on this diet. IT IS WORKING - HORRAY!!!!
So I'm motivated and happy today and I will reach my goal before next hols, I'm going to write them in stones on my sig. to let you guys know what I mean with Kgs.
Happy Sunday morning all!!

Hi everyone..... hope you are all doing well and being good?
Madge fantastic weight loss hun over a stone in 2 weeks how good does that feel? I cant imagine but hope to be joining you soon :eek:

Its taken me ages to read all your posts. I am just passing through at the moment as I am on way out with hubby so will try and catch up laters.

Keep up the good work and we will soon all be loosing the lbs in no time ..... I hope I will too :Dxx

Afternoon all, hope your all well.

I put some jeans on today that I've not warn for a few months as they were starting to get tight. They're not tight anymore so its working!! xx

Back