sugar

doingthisforme

well had one of those day and im sorry to say day 3 beat me and ive been to the pub:cry:
Cant believe it but once again o have a bad day and turn to food

feel pretty down, dont see the point in carrying on theres no way i will have a loss on tues :sigh:

any advice ??

Well last week was pretty awful for me, for 3 days I just didn't control myself properly and expected to see that I stayed the same if not gained at my weigh in but…I lost 5lbs! (i'm not proud of myself btw, just thought myself lucky) just draw a line under today and start again tomorrow, so what if you have a rubbish loss this week, this is just a wobble at the start of your journey!! Keep strong and you'll see some amazing results xx

If you want to do this successfully I think you need to focus on WHY you are doing this. Write all your goals out on here, or on paper, or stick it on the fridge. Think about what you're looking forward to about being smaller as well as think about what you don't like being at your current size. Do you have a goal date or event?

hey .. come on , its one little slip up , we all do it and it doesnt make us failures .. its usng it as an excuse to give up that does that !! Draw a line under it and carry on like it never happened .. you CAN do this , every time you slip , use it to learn how not to do it again ... store the horrid bloated feeling , and the guilt and disappointment and next time you are tempted .. you are a little less likely to actually do it !!!
I will give ya a leg up back onto this wonderful wagon :D

drawing a line under today and gona try and get back on it 2moz, just feel so stupid

Well done! Keep focused on your end goal x

Back