Sugarfree sweets (in moderation)?

LucySera

I'm on a VLCD (you'll mainly find me in the Slim n Save forum) but I've got a question which might be better addressed to anyone doing a VLCD. Will a few sugarfree sweets bring me out of ketosis or affect my losses? I have 3 sugarfree sweets leftover from a while back, and I'm really feeling like a treat. I'd hate to ruin things for myself though...so, I guess I'm curious.

the sugar free fat free carb free jelly which you can get on amazon which comes in packs of 8 for 8quid shouldn't knock you out of ketosis if had as a treat x

Personally I wouldn't have sweets while doing a vlcd even if they are sugar free.
We are doing this diet to get away from food and giving yourself a food treat just seems like a really bad idea to me.

It was just a momentary lapse, and I rode it through without any sweets. You're very much right Blue_Butterfly, it's just quite easy to forget :)

Can we have any sugar free jelly or does it have to be the one recommended in previous post? Just wondered as asda sell them cheaper than amazon.

Can we have any sugar free jelly or does it have to be the one recommended in previous post? Just wondered as asda sell them cheaper than amazon.

chockylove, if you're on Lipotrim I don't think you can actually have anything like this at all. I was on Lipotrim previously and everything was off limits (when I did it anyway) apart from the shakes, soups and bars, black tea / coffee and water.

Having sweets on a VLCD is a bad move anyway I think.

Back