Which diet is the cheapest VLCD?

Mrs.T

I'm looking for the cheapest as money is tight right now

I love the sounds of slim and save and have tried some of the meals and really liked them but i just can't afford to fork out the money each month on a part time job..

has anyone tried mixing a vlcd with a regular diet if so what losses have you had? [i know this wouldnt get you in to ketosis]

any advise appreciated and please don't judge me for not being able to afford it...who knew you need money to be thin lol

No the only way to do a vlcd is through S&S etc.

Is it really unaffordable in comparison to how much youd spend on food

Yes, I am doing "Shake that weight" and it cost me £20 per week, which is less than i would spend on food. If you look around you will see a lot of them are very reasonable. Otherwise you will not be getting the right nutrients etc

I am doing sml which have lovely meal packs too.

It cost me 120 for a months worth so worked out at £30 a week. Plus u get one on one councilling If u like. X

I use shake that weight, previously

Last edited by a moderator:
SML is a good price :)

I find Lipotrim good value at £36 - less than I would spend on food and drink for a week x

Though it became increasingly obvious that anyone needing to stick to a VLCD for more than 4 weeks anyone with more than 1 stone to lose which were unlikely to be able to go it alone and succeed.Better for remember, people choosing a food which live on.Food weighing system therefore has to keep healthy whilst people lose their excess weight.

I'm not sure what you mean-are you trying to say that people won't stick to these diets for more than a month?You are very wrong-I have done this sort of diet for 7 months before and only stopped as I was pregnant.Other people have been on the diet for long amounts of time too.If eating conventional food worked for everyone, we wouldn't be on these types of diets in the first place.

Though it became increasingly obvious that anyone needing to stick to a VLCD for more than 4 weeks anyone with more than 1 stone to lose which were unlikely to be able to go it alone and succeed.Better for remember, people choosing a food which live on.Food weighing system therefore has to keep healthy whilst people lose their excess weight.

It appears to be also obvious you have no knowledge of how VLCDs work.

I just ordered the VLCD 800 from*Snip*, has anyone tried this one as I can't see any threads about it?!

Thanks, Jen :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know why too :D

Oh sugar, really?!? Do u happen to know why? X

We don't allow the diet you mentioned on here as they have spammed our site.

We have a zero tolerance to spammers!

I have edited the above posts to remove their name or the mention of them from our site!

Back