SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Woohoo well done on the loss!X

well done 3 lb is fab :D

hope you have a fabby weekend xxx

I have had a wonderful Jubilee weekend and have loved spending quality time with Hubby & Family. Which is why I haven't posted for 3 days! Lol oops!!!

I will update my food diary later...

3 positives to start with I think...

1. The more I spend time with my Hubby, the more I fall in love with him!

2. I have got WestLife tickets, taking my Mum this Sat!! :)

3. Only 2 more get ups till weekend!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*SugarPlum* said:
I have had a wonderful Jubilee weekend and have loved spending quality time with Hubby & Family. Which is why I haven't posted for 3 days! Lol oops!!!

I saw westlife the other week and they were AMAZING!!! Seriously one of the best concerts ever. You'll love it :)

*SugarPlum* said:

Sounds brilliant there Cinta
Well jell of the Westlife tickets

pjallen1982 said:
I saw westlife the other week and they were AMAZING!!! Seriously one of the best concerts ever. You'll love it :)

Oooo.., I am sooo excited!! I can't wait, we have really good tickets bear the front. I took my Mum last year & didn't expect to like then but they were ACE! :) x

Purple Patsy said:
Sounds like a good w/end. And a short week to go. :D I'm back today after a week and half. dreading it. :D

Awwww.. I hate returning to work after a holiday! :-( BUT you only have 2 more get ups till weekend now!!

Mumma K said:
Sounds brilliant there Cinta
Well jell of the Westlife tickets

Thanks hun... Really looking forward to WestLife!! :)

Today's Menu... EE day

Breakfast - Cup of coffee (I m is its bad to miss breaky but I just didn't fancy anything)

Lunch - Chicken & Bacon Salad made with baby pots, Sweetcorn, Carrott, spring onion, cherry toms, boiled egg and sin free dressing. YUM

Orange and a muller light

Dinner - Had a bit of a mix up with menus today and I am having beans in Jacket for tea. I know there is no SF, so I will have some grilled mushrooms with it. (still not enough, I know) :-/

I will also have lots of Strawberries after my tea! Lol

ARGHHHH.... I am sooo tired! :-(

At least there is only one more get up, then it's weekend!!!! :)

Another EE day for me.

Breakfast - cup of coffee. Again, just did not feel like breaky. Think I need to try giving Magic Porridge another go.

Lunch - Chicken & Bacon Salad again, with Carrott, spring onion, baby pots, cherry toms, Sweetcorn and sin free dressins.

Strawberries and Greek muller (0.5)

Dinner - At my lovely mums. It will be meat & veg of some description. Lol

Positives for today...

1. It's nearly the weekend!!

2. I am going to be GodMother to my Beautiful Niece

3. 2 full weeks left till my week off!!!

I will be happy if I have STS tomorrow, I was quite naughty over the Jubilee weekend. I don't think 3 days is enough to get a loss!! LOL

Hello lovely Cinta, seems like ages since I was here...life is just one round of busyness right now lol...but congrats on your loss last week and I am sure you'll be fine for wi this week, either way you've done amazingly :hug99:

Love your positives and your food, you sound full of the joys and it's lovely to hear you sound so positive....hope you've fully recovered from the cellulitis lovely

Here's to today and tomorrow going superfast and you having another lovely weekend with the equally lovely Mr M :hug99: xxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hello lovely Cinta, seems like ages since I was here...life is just one round of busyness right now lol...but congrats on your loss last week and I am sure you'll be fine for wi this week, either way you've done amazingly :hug99:

Love your positives and your food, you sound full of the joys and it's lovely to hear you sound so positive....hope you've fully recovered from the cellulitis lovely

Here's to today and tomorrow going superfast and you having another lovely weekend with the equally lovely Mr M :hug99: xxxxxxx

Hi Lovely Lilly, I know what you mean about life being soooo busy. I am struggling to keep up with all the diaries at the moment. :-(

I am on the mend now Thankyou Hunny, trying to get my head back into plan!! :)

Mumma K said:
Afternoon Cinta x

Morning K xxx

TFI FRIDAY!!!

Whooo Whooo.... Lost another 3lb this week!!

I am a happy Sugar, I was expecting a STS. I had a bit of a naughty Jubilee weekend!! :-/

Off to see WestLife tommorow and a meal at Hard Rock, after that I will be an Angel. I want another good loss!! Still need to loose what I put on from being poorly!

Positives for today...

1. It's Friday!!

2. Romantic candlelit lit meal with Hubby tonight. (Pasta & Red Wine)

3. WESTLIFE TOMORROW!! Xxx

Well done Cinta :D

Back