SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Well he is not exactly a 'Puppy' that just my pet name for him! LOL

He is a 13 year old Westie, so he is getting on a bit now. He just still thinks he is a Puppy in his head!

I know I will be glad I took the pics, I actually wish I had taken them right at the start before I lost my first stone.

Wow well done for the photos... i am not sure i could face doing that right now... i saw a photo of me in May, and OMG... it was terrible... i have no idea how many chins i had going on, oh dear, awful.

I have now more motivation after thinking about that photo... thank you!!! LOL

Well he is not exactly a 'Puppy' that just my pet name for him! LOL

He is a 13 year old Westie, so he is getting on a bit now. He just still thinks he is a Puppy in his head!

I know I will be glad I took the pics, I actually wish I had taken them right at the start before I lost my first stone.

aww bless. You will be glad you took the photos. Its good to be able to see it going :D keeps me going

Wow well done for the photos... i am not sure i could face doing that right now... i saw a photo of me in May, and OMG... it was terrible... i have no idea how many chins i had going on, oh dear, awful.

I hate photos of me big time, but I am very glad I've taken them as it a) helps keep me motivated and b) I can see where its coming off a weeny bit a time :)

You really should take some pics, believe me... Mine will not see the light of day! :yuk:I just know that WHEN I have lost a fair bit of weight, I will be gutted I never took them.

I love looking at everyones before and after pics, I find it sooo Motivational!

Be Brave... They can just be for your eyes only xxx

Monday Morning Blues :-(

I really wish it was Friday again, why do weekends go so fast!

Breakfast this morning

2x Weetabix B
Vanilla muller Light
Banana

A- I dont think I am using my A option enough, I rarely have milk or cheese! Could this have a negative effect on my weight loss???

Xxx

As Jackie said it's to ensure you're getting enough calcium.

I like cheese melted over my veg - it makes the veg taste better :)

My hubby doesn't like cheese, but eats it in sauces or melted on top of something;)

Monday finally over & done with!!

Only 4 more get ups till weekend!! :)

HONK HONK HONK... Good girl today!!

Lunch - Beans on toast

Dinner - Yummy leek & pea pasta, from this months SW mag! It was very very good!! Will def have it again!!

Oops.. Should have said, I am having a GREEN day today.

I would like to do more RED days but I always seem to struggle for recipes. I just end up eating chicken and a plate of veg, which gets a bit boring after a while.

Would really like to know if you have a Yummy recipe for a RED day!

Water - I have drank litres & litres of water today. Which I am hoping will have a positive effect on the scales come Sat.

No excercise today, not long been in from work and I have an early start for a meeting tomorrow! I am planning another long walk tomorrow night with Hubby!

Hope everyone has had a good day?

I do quite a lot of red days now... I have things like chicken curry, chilli, chicken wrapped in bacon, fish. I often use potatoes (skin on as has to be) as sw wedges to go with it or a jacket potato, or syn a little potatoe. Trying to think what else I have... Ellebear has a food diary and she does mainly red days too so you might pick up ideas from that

Well done on your 100%

Thank you Jackie,

I will take a peep at ElleBears diary.

Is it true you loose weight quicker the more Red days you have? X

Bacon butties :D
I cannot believe I forgot I had them. I love them on red days :D

Thank you Jackie,

I will take a peep at ElleBears diary.

Is it true you loose weight quicker the more Red days you have? X

Well I was on EE and losing 1/2lb and on red so far lost 2lb and 1/5lb so much better losses for me :D

OH NOOOO... :-(

I have just remembered that I am going to for a Family Meal on Thurs, to celebrate my mums birthday!! :eek:

If I am 'Ultra' good through the week & save all my Sins... Would I be safe to enjoy a meal of my choice? Or do I need to choose sensibly? :(

I am not really into desserts, but I love naughty starters like Pate or Chicken Livers!!! LOL

I might have a sneaky hop on the scales on Thurs & see how I am doing, my official WI is on Sat. LOL :D

Some people have to use their syns daily and some can use them weekly. It's a case of finding out what works for your body.

You could flexi syn either. That's where you set yourself a higher syn limit for the day and stick to it. I will probably flexi syn at Christmas so I don't feel like I'm missing out but I'll still have some control.

I don't think I'd be able to have no syns all week but I can cut back and save some for birthdays etc.

Whatever you decide to do, have a nice time :)

4 days to weigh in.... 3 Angelic days & a Family meal out to go!!

Think I have set my goal a little high this week, 6lb may be a touch high, having already lost 1 stone in 2 weeks.

I don't want to feel disappointed come Sat, so re setting my goal for a realistic 2lb.. Anything more is a bonus!

I am being ultra good but I am a bit concerned about my Sins.. I am hardly using any. When I read diarys of people who have lost loads of weight, they have always used an average of 10 sins a day.

Breakfast - Weetabix covered in muller light & a chopped banana.

I loveee this but think I may need to start varying my Breakies!! Lol xx

Hi Sugarplum, sounds like you're doing really well and that motivation levels are still soaring - it just makes the plan so much easier when you're enjoying it! I think that the 2lb target sounds much more sensible, and anything else will be a happy happy bonus!!

Back