SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

I have enjoyed my Chocolate & Red Wine... All sins accounted for!!

I am now raring to go for a Mega weight and inch loss week!!!

100% on plan week and 100% on excercise!!

I WILL RIDE A HORSE AGAIN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YEE-HAW! :whip: lol

Glad you had a good night, and love the birthday surprise. My son went to see Love never Dies on Thursday evening, and said it was very spectacular.

Hi Sugar, well done on the 1lb off.

I don't do SW so can't help you on the food but I have found that following the first month where I dropped just over a stone I am now in a pattern where I have 2-3 weeks of 1lb losses followed by a couple of weeks of 2-3lbs off. I track it on an excel spreadsheet (sad I know lol) but it does help prepare you for upcoming "slow" weeks.

Have a good week, maybe have more chicken/fish than red meat to speed up your other issue?

I Love Bank Hols!!!

Only 4 days to work next week, then I am off for a full week!!! :wee::party0011::wee::party0011:

I really want a good loss this week because I am on hols the following week and my aim to to stay the same that week.

We are staying in a gorgeous hotel in the Lake District but the food is just out of this world!!! :break_diet:Although I do intend on making healthy choices, I am not intending on going totally off plan!

Sundays Meals - Extra Easy Day

BREAKFAST
Not had a breakfast today - I know thats bad! :d'oh:

LUNCH
Bacon BLT - Loads of Lettuce & Tomatoes, Mayonaise (sinned) annd 4 rashers of bacon. Bread - HEXB

DINNER
Chicken Curry made with a TON of peppers and onions, served with Sweet Potatoe Spicy Wedges. YUM YUM

SINS - 4
Extra Light Mayo (2)
Patacks Curry Paste (2)

I will be nibbling on Strawberries through the day also! :D

This will be a good week!!!
This will be a good week!!!
This will be a good week!!! LOL...

My Mantra for the Week!!!

mmmmmm BLT.. my favourite! what bread do you have for your hexb?

hol in the lake district sounds amazing - hope the weather is nice for you :) xxx

Hope you have a great week this week Sugar to set you up for the holiday. I'm sure if you get lots of walking in the lovely Lake District the food won't do too much damage if you keep your new goal in mind - what a lovely anniversary present!

I really want to go see PoTO too - I was hoping to go this year for my birthday but had money constraints. A good thing really as my birthday was a week after the riots and I don't think I would've felt particularly comfortable going down to London then! Maybe next year - look forward to hearing how much you enjoy it :)

I did go to London for the first time last year to see Avenue Q at the Wyndham's theatre, that was hilarious - not quite as grand as an evening at Her Majesty's though!

Wow SugarPlum, I look forward to 'following' you. You are a true inspiration and so motivated... I need to get into the same frame of mind as you :) and how great to have such positive support... I feel bad for my other half, he's put up with so much over the last 15 years after all my yo yo dieting he's completely lost interest.
Good luck to you on your journey :)

2manycupcakes said:
Wow SugarPlum, I look forward to 'following' you. You are a true inspiration and so motivated... I need to get into the same frame of mind as you :) and how great to have such positive support... I feel bad for my other half, he's put up with so much over the last 15 years after all my yo yo dieting he's completely lost interest.
Good luck to you on your journey :)

Awww thank you CupCake,

It's everyone on here that keeps me motivated!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The suprise just got better!!

I have just found out that we also have reservations for Gordon Ramsey @ Claridges!!! OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I definately need to kick start this diet and excercise!!! I need to be able to to get something nice to wear, so I am confident enough to go in a place like that!!!! :worthy:

OMG.. How much weight can I loose in 12 weeks?!! (Ideally 12stone but I think I may be setting my sights a tad high there!) :ashamed0005: :ashamed0005: :ashamed0005:

Tips needed.. How to loose 12 stone in 12 weeks?!!! LOL :D :D :D

ahhhhh jealous! :p

i reckon if you put your mind to it, you could easily drop another 12-24lbs, especially if you're hefting kettlebells etc :D xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
The suprise just got better!!

I have just found out that we also have reservations for Gordon Ramsey @ Claridges!!! OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I definately need to kick start this diet and excercise!!! I need to be able to to get something nice to wear, so I am confident enough to go in a place like that!!!! :worthy:

OMG.. How much weight can I loose in 12 weeks?!! (Ideally 12stone but I think I may be setting my sights a tad high there!) :ashamed0005: :ashamed0005: :ashamed0005:

Tips needed.. How to loose 12 stone in 12 weeks?!!! LOL :D :D :D

Woweeeeee!!! I reckon you could easily loose a stone if not more :) I've got a friends wedding in 4 weeks and want/need to lose atleast 7lbs by then xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

How to lose 12 stones in 12 weeks. Erm chop your body off and just send your head to see Phantom :8855:

Seriously though at 1lb a week that's just short of a stone and you usually manage more than 1lb so I reckon you should be 1 to 1 and half stone lighter by the time you go.

Can you please ask your hubbie to train mine. He'd earn a fortune if he set up in business. Imagine how many women would sign their men up :)

Just back from Manchester... Hubby wanted a New Coat?! How is it men can walk into the first shop they see & buy the first coat they see???!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have a coat dilema, I have seen a nice one in next that I like!!! I 'NEED' a nice coat for London, Phantom & Claridges!! :D

Do I buy one now, 2 sizes to small and use it as my motivation for the next 12 weeks?! (I pinched this idea from LoChan, who has just bought a coat as motivation!)

My coat now is Next and a size 28 but it is Far to big now. A 26 is a bit of a snug fit?! I am thinking of ordering a size 24, with 12 weeks to get into it! Then each day I see it hung up, I will motivated! (LoChan - I think this is a FAB idea!)

Just not sure if a 24 is pushing it?! But then again, I dont want to spend money on a 26, that will be too BIG in few weeks!!!

MMMmmmmm Decisions Decisions?!!! :help2:

Todays Meals - Red Day

BREAKFAST
2x weetabix (HexB)

LUNCH
Full English breakfast, with Asda 50% fat free sausage (sinned) & Beans (Sinned)
Salt & Vinegar Snack a Jacks (Sinned)

DINNER
BLT & Chicken Triple Decker Toasted Sandwich. Bread (HexB) Extra Light Mayo (Sinned)

SINS (10)
Sausages (2)
Beans 100g (4)
Snako Jack (4)

I am going to have nosey round the internet now, to see if I can see a nice size 24 dress, to go with the coat! LOL :giggle:

Just back from Manchester... Hubby wanted a New Coat?! How is it men can walk into the first shop they see & buy the first coat they see???!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have a coat dilema, I have seen a nice one in next that I like!!! I 'NEED' a nice coat for London, Phantom & Claridges!! :D

Do I buy one now, 2 sizes to small and use it as my motivation for the next 12 weeks?! (I pinched this idea from LoChan, who has just bought a coat as motivation!)

My coat now is Next and a size 28 but it is Far to big now. A 26 is a bit of a snug fit?! I am thinking of ordering a size 24, with 12 weeks to get into it! Then each day I see it hung up, I will motivated! (LoChan - I think this is a FAB idea!)

Just not sure if a 24 is pushing it?! But then again, I dont want to spend money on a 26, that will be too BIG in few weeks!!!

Todays Meals - Red Day

BREAKFAST
2x weetabix (HexB)

LUNCH
Full English breakfast, with Asda 50% fat free sausage (sinned) & Beans (Sinned)

DINNER
BLT & Chicken Triple Decker Toasted Sandwich. Bread (HexB) Extra Light Mayo (Sinned)

SINS (10)
Sausages (2)
Beans 100g (4)
Snako Jack (4)

I am going to have nosey round the internet now, to see if I can see a nice size 24 dress, to go with the coat! LOL :giggle:

We can do it Sugar- go for it! We've got our own mini Slim into that Coat challenge lol

Didn't know you were close to Manchester, not the nicest weather for shopping today. I'm going to MOSI on wednesday with m'son so hoping it's a brighter day then. Wondering where to go for lunch other than Subway hmn...

We can do it Sugar- go for it! We've got our own mini Slim into that Coat challenge lol

Didn't know you were close to Manchester, not the nicest weather for shopping today. I'm going to MOSI on wednesday with m'son so hoping it's a brighter day then. Wondering where to go for lunch other than Subway hmn...

I was good all morning, whilst shopping and resisted all the temptations to eat out in Manchester!!!

I came home and made a full English... I cant believe I resisted. All I had whilst out was a diet cola!! :D

I was good all morning, whilst shopping and resisted all the temptations to eat out in Manchester!!!

I came home and made a full English... I cant believe I resisted. All I had whilst out was a diet cola!! :D

I'm not too bad when I'm shopping on my own, but if I've got my son with me he'll be wanting Mcdonalds, think I'll be going the diet coke route aswell, thank you for the good example lol

I love the cupcakery on Oldham Street... think I'll be avoiding that bit of town for a while though!

Whoooo Whoooo....

Coat Ordered!!! :wee:

Size 24!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Currently a Size 28 is too big, a 26 is just bit small!!

I have now 12 weeks to get into the 24!!

My Kettleworks is ordered, should be here any day!! Then its time to REALLY start working my Butt!! :character00115: :character00115: :character00115:

*SugarPlum* said:

Todays Meals - Red Day

BREAKFAST
2x weetabix (HexB)

LUNCH

DINNER

SINS (10)
Sausages (2)
Beans 100g (4)
Snako Jack (4)

Yey for new coat!! Good luck with your dress search!
What are the asda sausages like? I love sausages and tried the ww ones!! Bleughhhhh what a waste :( need to find some yummy ones rather than using my syns on Richmond ones lol xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back