SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

*SugarPlum* said:
Yum... Chips Eggs & Beans! :)

Sooo full... MUST LEARN TO STOP!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SO hard to stop when your loving the meal! :)

Emmey1 said:
SO hard to stop when your loving the meal! :)

Very True... But I need to start showing some will power. Lol

I did leave some food on my plate, I just need to start serving smaller potions. Xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Very True... But I need to start showing some will power. Lol

I did leave some food on my plate, I just need to start serving smaller potions. Xx

Must admit it wasn't until i started SW and following some of the recipes that 'serve 4' that I realised my evening meals I was probably eating for two! As my other half and I would split it!

Emmey1 said:
Must admit it wasn't until i started SW and following some of the recipes that 'serve 4' that I realised my evening meals I was probably eating for two! As my other half and I would split it!

We are the same... Hubby like big potions.

But I suppose that's the good thing about SW, you can eat as much Free Foods as you like!! :) xxx

Welshtigger said:

This is the Link to 'The Curvy Girls' Countdown Challenge.

Our first Challenge is for a Bumper loss for Christmas.. We will be having mini challenges along the way.

Anybody is welcome to join... Especially if you have quite alot of weight to loose!!

Us Curvy Girls are going to be Sexy for Santa!!! ;-) lol xxx

jo-85 said:
I've also added myself feeling focused after reaching my first stone award tonight and think it will be great to have a Xmas challenge :) x

Hi Jo,

WELL DONE On your first stone!! & Well com to the Club!

We are going to do soooo well!! Imagine what 2 stone difference will make to our Christmas Party Frocks!!! :)

I am feeling soooo motivated and on Plan this week!! :)

I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and they are showing a 2lb loss!! That means I only need to loose 1lb more before Sat to get my 2 stone shiny!!!! :)

KettleBell workout tonight also!! :) Week 2 Resistance!!

Hope everyone is on track for a good week. Xxxxxx

I am feeling soooo motivated and on Plan this week!! :)

I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and they are showing a 2lb loss!! That means I only need to loose 1lb more before Sat to get my 2 stone shiny!!!! :)

KettleBell workout tonight also!! :) Week 2 Resistance!!

Hope everyone is on track for a good week. Xxxxxx

I need to stop the sneeky peeking, my weight seems to be going up and down every morning this week. Must find a new hiding place for the scales after saturday!

Didn't do my davina dvd yesterday - will try doing it this afternoon before I walk out to school, never want to do it once we get back home from that walk, just want to eat toast :D

Last edited:
Hi Sugar, at last i am finally catching up on some of the diary's I have meant to look at for ages.
Have read the first few pages of your dairy, amazing losses at the start there and an amazingly honest account..love it already can't wait to catch up with the rest of your journey so far ...must catch up with my housework and a few other jobs right now but I'll be back to continue reading up later.
Have a great day hun xx

Lily42uk said:
Hi Sugar, at last i am finally catching up on some of the diary's I have meant to look at for ages.
Have read the first few pages of your dairy, amazing losses at the start there and an amazingly honest account..love it already can't wait to catch up with the rest of your journey so far ...must catch up with my housework and a few other jobs right now but I'll be back to continue reading up later.
Have a great day hun xx

Awww Thank You Lily,

You will be able to let me know if I am making any mistakes.

I need to record my meals more consistently on here, so I can refer back when I have had good or bad weeks!

Infact... Note to self... YOU MUST ADD YOUR MEAL PLANS ON DAILY!! ;-) lol

I think all the Girls in our Curvalicous are going hit all our targets for Christmas!! :) xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Awww Thank You Lily,

You will be able to let me know if I am making any mistakes.

I need to record my meals more consistently on here, so I can refer back when I have had good or bad weeks!

Infact... Note to self... YOU MUST ADD YOUR MEAL PLANS ON DAILY!! ;-) lol

I think all the Girls in our Curvalicous are going hit all our targets for Christmas!! :) xxx

I've just realised that if I hit my Christmas target I'll have also got my 3stone award which would be immense!! :D xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Let's kick :massmoon: on the challenge!

It'll help make them smaller :D

I've just realised that if I hit my Christmas target I'll have also got my 3stone award which would be immense!! :D xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

correction 'when' you hit your christmas challenge :D and 3 stone will be fabby sweetie :D

SNAP!! :)

See.... 3 stone is AMAZING!!!

I don't think I have ever lost 3 stone!!! :)

me neither but can't wait till I have :D

Hows you today? Sorry I've not been around as much, but with all thats going on I forget who I visited and who I didn't :rolleyes: no hope for my poor mushy brain xxxxx

Just finished Resistance Week 2!! OMG!! It's a killer!!

I was upset, as I feel my fitness doesn't seem to be improving! :-(

But... As my lovely Hubby pointed out, the workouts are getting more difficult each week!!! If I did the first workout again, then I would see how much I have improved! :)

I have had a 'Blonde' day today with my meals and honestly don't know which day I have had!? (Red or EE)?!!!

Help needed... Is this day salvageable?

Breakfast - banana & muller light

Morning snack - apple

Lunch - mackerel on 2 slices toast (would be 2 hexB on Red)

Afternoon snack - peach

Dinner - sweet potato wedges, with beans & chicken breast?!!! ( I thought I was on EE day but then realised I have don't have 1/3 rd free food)

Help... I have used no other sins. I think my only option Is to try and forget about today!!?

My 2nd problem of the day is my new Yankee Candle!!! It's Almond Cookie & it's making me crave sweet things!!! Lol

But, Country Carrott doesn't sound like it would smell appealing!! Lol

Back