SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Halo firmly back in place in place!! :innocent0002:

I am back on my 'Angelic' Plan. Life would be no fun if our inner ickle Devils did'nt come out to play every now & then!! LOL :devilangel:

But I am in control of him & he has been locked back away! LOL

Meal Plan for today - RED PLAN

Breakfast - Banana & Muller Light

Morning Snack - Apple

Lunch - Hot & Sour Soup (2sin), Ryvita (HexB) with light Philly (HexA) & Cucumber.

Dinner - Sin Free Chicken Curry with Sweet Potatoe wedges (HexB)

I will be drinking gallons of water and at least 2x Herbal Teas today!

Kettleworx tonight!!! :character00115:

3lb Loss here I come!!! :girlpower:

I'm even more terrified of the kettleworx now after seeing Lily's workout pictures with her giant kettlebell - looks like pure torture!! :eek:

I wish you'd eat more for breakfast :p

Rest of the day sounds good. Can you share your chicken curry recipe or is it hubby's secret recipe? x

I'm even more terrified of the kettleworx now after seeing Lily's workout pictures with her giant kettlebell - looks like pure torture!! :eek:

I wish you'd eat more for breakfast :p

Rest of the day sounds good. Can you share your chicken curry recipe or is it hubby's secret recipe? x

Morning Lo,

I will get Hubby to write the recipe doen for me & I will get it posted. :D

I do agree about my breakfasts, I just really struggle, as I am usually eating breakfast at work. I dont like using a HexB, as I tend to use them for lunch.

Any suggestions hun would be greatly appreciated. :sign0009:

Hm tricky since I'm always at home for breakfast. You could base things around free foods to coincide with your plan for the day...

e.g on a red day you could take some boiled eggs in and some cooked bacon or other cold meats like leftover roast or ham slices? And maybe babybels or 28g of a hard cheese you like (cheese and apple slices together is yum) - something to use up a hexa when you're struggling to use them otherwise.

green day you could make a frittata the night before and take a slice of that in with you, or even homemade rice pudding!

Might feel a bit odd at first with them not being typical breakfast choices but it'd be a good start to the day? Still have the fruit and yoghurt as they're both good, just needs a little something extra - doesn't have to be every morning though x

And natch if you're not using many syns that day you could always syn an extra hexb choice to have for brekkie - just syn whichever has the lowest value for the day heehee, crafty see ;)

Hm tricky since I'm always at home for breakfast. You could base things around free foods to coincide with your plan for the day...

e.g on a red day you could take some boiled eggs in and some cooked bacon or other cold meats like leftover roast or ham slices? And maybe babybels or 28g of a hard cheese you like (cheese and apple slices together is yum) - something to use up a hexa when you're struggling to use them otherwise.

green day you could make a frittata the night before and take a slice of that in with you, or even homemade rice pudding!

Might feel a bit odd at first with them not being typical breakfast choices but it'd be a good start to the day? Still have the fruit and yoghurt as they're both good, just needs a little something extra - doesn't have to be every morning though x

And natch if you're not using many syns that day you could always syn an extra hexb choice to have for brekkie - just syn whichever has the lowest value for the day heehee, crafty see ;)

some good ideas there Lo,

The eggs is a good option! I could easily taske some hard boiled eggs, or even scramble some at work.

I love smoked salmon.. now that would be a treat every now and then. Scrambled egg and smoked salmon! mmmmmmm

I can definately do something 2 or 3 mornings.

xxxx

100% Angelic Day....

4 more to go till WI day!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too. Although there's shortbread biscuits at work to avoid :-(

100% day :)

100% Angelic Day....

4 more to go till WI day!! :)

It's gone quick hasn't it lol Hope the rest of the work bit of the week goes by as fast.

Sorted out a brekkie for tomorrow? x
Me too. Although there's shortbread biscuits at work to avoid :-(

100% day :)

Are you taking in alternative e.g. alpens, fruit etc?

well done on 100% x

I do have alpens in my desk but am not really tempted by the naughty stuff at work - so far!

Morning x

I do have alpens in my desk but am not really tempted by the naughty stuff at work - so far!

Morning x

Ah good :)

I work at home so I can only tempt myself and I'm usually too absorbed with the work to go picking in the kitchen nowadays - jammy huh lol

Morning Sugar

Just put my bbq pork in the slow cooker :D

Hope you have a good day x

100% Angelic Again :)

3 more days to WI

Extra Easy day today.. Craving the carbs!!

Breakfast- muller banana ( promise I will be more adventurous Lo, I just did'nt have eggs in this morning)

Morning snack- apple

Lunch- Ryvita (hexB) & Philly light (hexa)

Afternoon snack - apple

Dinner - Spicy home made meatballs (3.5 sins) and spagetti YUMMY!! :)

Had a really bad headache that I have been unable to shift, so giving the KettleWorx a miss tonight. :-(

My PJ's are calling me xxxx

LoChan1984 said:
Ah good :)

I work at home so I can only tempt myself and I'm usually too absorbed with the work to go picking in the kitchen nowadays - jammy huh lol

Good for you! I'd get distracted with minimins and tv if I worked from home!!!

Hi. Don't want to make your head hurt more but did you have enough superfree for an EE day?

(sorry)

lsf666 said:
Hi. Don't want to make your head hurt more but did you have enough superfree for an EE day?

(sorry)

Hi Lisa,

The meatballs were in a sin free sauce of tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and peppers. I would say a 3rd of my plate was the sauce, as I only had a tiny bit of pasta.

I hope that is enough.. Plus I have ate a ton of fruit today. Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Lisa,

The meatballs were in a sin free sauce of tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and peppers. I would say a 3rd of my plate was the sauce, as I only had a tiny bit of pasta.

Ok great :)

Just checking x

lsf666 said:
Ok great :)

Just checking x

Check away Lisa... I appreciate feedback on my menus.

The free food on EE days is something I struggle with. Probably why I stick to Red Days :) lol

Hope your having a good week Hunny xx

*SugarPlum* said:

The free food on EE days is something I struggle with. Probably why I stick to Red Days :) lol

Yes thanks x

I need my menu checking today as I've confused myself!!!

Hi Lisa,

I sometimes get a bit lost with the superfree on EE - if the meal is a bit light I just have some fruit at the same time so overall the 1/3 superfree is there, I think it counts so long as you do eat it all together - not leaving the fruit for 30-60 mins after the meal :)

You're doing great again this week - hope you've enjoyed your PJ night x

Back