SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Well done on the loss :D:):D:)

The meal sounds yummy. Can we all come. You two can sit and be romantic and we'll just scoff the food. You won't even know we're there :D

Mmmmm... Enjoying a virtuous BLT! :)

That's before my 'Meal' tonight! LOL I feel sooo Bad!!!

Hi, just wanted to say hello and well done.:D

You will make it. Cos you want too !!

I lost 2 stones before people started to ask had I lost weight. I was a wonderful feeling.

Ooooooppp!!!! This is one very drunk SugarPlum!! But it's my b'day, so I am allowed!! :)

I need to be sooooo good after tonights meal!! A week of lettuce is needed!

Can I ask.... When your dieting, does wine take effect quicker??????!!!!!

(this has taken 5 attempts & 10 min to type!!!) :)

Ooooooppp!!!! This is one very drunk SugarPlum!! But it's my b'day, so I am allowed!! :)

I need to be sooooo good after tonights meal!! A week of lettuce is needed!

Can I ask.... When your dieting, does wine take effect quicker??????!!!!!

(this has taken 5 attempts & 10 min to type!!!) :)

I think it definately does!:eek:
But glad you had a fab meal xx

The day after the night before!!!

Oh My Gosh... I have a Hangover from Hell!!! :ashamed0005:

Hubby made me such an amazing meal last night but think I may have consumed toooooo much Wine!! :break_diet:

Infact there is no THINK about it!!!

This Thread comes with a health warning!! I will post some pics of my Yummy meal last night... definately not recommended by Slimming World!!!!

I have also posted a pic of me at the meal... I only have 1 & a Half Chins, I have lost 2!!! LOL... I have also found my cheekbones!! Its nice to see a difference after just loosing 1 stone. Cant wait to see how different I will look after loosing 3, 5 or even 10!!! :eek:

So this coming week, I will be sooo Angelic and drink loads of water!! I need to work off my meal. I still want to loose 2 or 3lb. 3lb would be amazing as it would take me into the 22's!!! :D

Hope the pics work.... I am not the best with computers!!! :pcwhack:

Attachments

• DSCF6325.jpg
    DSCF6325.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCF6370.jpg
    DSCF6370.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCF6374.jpg
    DSCF6374.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF6318.jpg
    DSCF6318.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 146
Sugar you look gorgeous good enough to eat! I think hubbs must be a very tall famous chef ! lol his food is amazing I just can't believe how good he is!Glad you had a good birthday and meal and what about the 2 lbs you clever good girl you! TOTM as well ! You will get into the 22' s this week I am positive you will! xxx

keke said:
Sugar you look gorgeous good enough to eat! I think hubbs must be a very tall famous chef ! lol his food is amazing I just can't believe how good he is!Glad you had a good birthday and meal and what about the 2 lbs you clever good girl you! TOTM as well ! You will get into the 22' s this week I am positive you will! xxx

Awww Thank You Keke,

I would LOVE to get into the 22's on Sat, I just don't know if 3lb is a bit wishful, after yesterdays meal! :-( but if it's not this week, it will def be next week!

Hubby is a fab cook, we do it together really, we really like cooking and having friends round.

I think that's why I enjoy trying out all the SW Recipes! :)

Hope you have had a lovely weekend?? Xx

Mmmmm Tea is cooking and smells AMAZING!!

My FAVOURITE SW Recipe....

Chicken Jambayla, followed by Eaton Mess! YUM

I had a large BLT earlier today. I am on EE today, them Red for the rest of the week. Xxxx

Awww Thank You Keke,

I would LOVE to get into the 22's on Sat, I just don't know if 3lb is a bit wishful, after yesterdays meal! :-( but if it's not this week, it will def be next week!

Hubby is a fab cook, we do it together really, we really like cooking and having friends round.

I think that's why I enjoy trying out all the SW Recipes! :)

Hope you have had a lovely weekend?? Xx

Had a good we Sugar was working but don't mind I love my job I mean I really love it I am soooo lucky I have a lovely family and friends all that marrs my joy is the damned weight but not for very much flaming longer! Glad you had a good birthday and weekend Be good and enjoy your ETON MESS AND JAMBALAYA I can't even spell it let alone cook it hehe lol speak soon xxx

Had a good we Sugar was working but don't mind I love my job I mean I really love it I am soooo lucky I have a lovely family and friends all that marrs my joy is the damned weight but not for very much flaming longer! Glad you had a good birthday and weekend Be good and enjoy your ETON MESS AND JAMBALAYA I can't even spell it let alone cook it hehe lol speak soon xxx

Keke, You should write a list of things you want to do when your slim, either on your own or as a Family. You might have an urge to go Sky Diving or something! :D I found it really helps keep me motivated.

I have a fab Life but my weight is definately stopping me living it to the full! Number one on my list to start Horse Riding again, I used to ride alot and I really miss it!!

Make the list... I promise it helps. :flowers:

Oh my Gosh, I had to do a Sneaky Weigh, following my Birthday Meal....

I have put 4lb on, from Sat WI!!!!!

Does one bad meal really make you put that much on??!!

Well I need to work my Bum off over the next 5 days!! I want a loss come Sat!!!

Back