SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Don't worry about it Sugar, stick to plan 100% and I am sure it will be fine. I got on the scales this morning and had put on another pound :eek: :eek: they nearly went out of the window. :8855:

It will weigh heavy for a day or two but then start to come down so chin up and keep going, we can do this :D xxxxx

Birthday meal looks absolutely delicious, and so do you Sugar xxxx

Yes Ginlin isn't she beautiful,inside and out hubbs is very lucky but I get the feeling he knows it y'know!Oh dear I sound like a stalker ;) I'm not honestly hehe!
Sugar DON'T WEIGH JUST DON'T YOU WILL BE LIGHTER BY SAT IT IS TOTM M'DEAR!XXX

Yes Ginlin isn't she beautiful,inside and out hubbs is very lucky but I get the feeling he knows it y'know!Oh dear I sound like a stalker ;) I'm not honestly hehe!
Sugar DON'T WEIGH JUST DON'T YOU WILL BE LIGHTER BY SAT IT IS TOTM M'DEAR!XXX

Thank You Ladies, You always put a smile on my face! :D

I wont weigh again till Sat.. I promise! :p

As you all know, I am on a mission to be ultra good, following my 'Calorific' Birthday Meal!! :eek:

So for the next 5 days I am on Red days, as I am being ultra careful, I intend putting a bit more detail around my food entries. So I can really keep a close eye on what I am eating and you can all point me in the right direction if you feel I am making any mistakes. :ashamed0005:

I am also drinking a min of 2 litres of water a day!! Going to the loo ALOT:sick0019: but on the plus side, my skin is looking fab!! LOL

So here is Mondays Meal Plan

Red Day

Breakfast
Magic Porridge. (Muller Light and Porridge as Hex B)

Lunch
Ham & Cheese Omlette with a Green salad. Banana. (Cheese Hex A)

Dinner
Chicken & Bacon Triple Decker Toasted Sandwhich & Homemade French Onion Soup. Followed by Strawberries & Muller Light (2x Bread Hex B / 1 Slice Sinned)

Sins Used - Total 6
2x tablespoon extra Light mayo (2) Extra Slice of bread (4)

I am also planning a nice walk tonight with Hubby & Dog, come Rain or Shine! :bliss:

Just stumbled across your diary and needed to say you are fabulous!!! Hope you had a good bd!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just stumbled across your diary and needed to say you are fabulous!!! Hope you had a good bd!

Thank you IceBaby,

I had a FAB Birthday, thank you. :D

I have to say, I think your the FAB one.... Having lost over 90lb! Thats AMAZING!!! I really hope I can stay as motivated as I am now, to loose that amount of weight!

You must feel Great!! :D

Just had the Yummiest Tea EVER!!!
:eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat::eat:

Sooooo Full though! I MUST learn to stop eating when I get full BUT it was soooo good!! LOL

Still feel gutted about this mornings Naughty WI... Cant belive I put on after one meal but its a lesson learnt! Onwards and downwards!! LOL

Attachments

• French Onion Soup & BLT.jpg
    French Onion Soup & BLT.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 64
Hey Sugarplum - apologies, disappeared for a week or so but am back now. Just off for a read of your last week or so. Hope you are ok xxx

Hey Sugarplum - apologies, disappeared for a week or so but am back now. Just off for a read of your last week or so. Hope you are ok xxx

Hi Starlit,

You have got off to an Amazing start! WELL DONE, you must be so proud!! :D

I had a Birthday Blip at the weekend but 100% back on the Plan. It was only one meal but the 'SCALES' did not approve!!! LOL :break_diet:

I have 5 days to make them happy again though! :D

Hope your have a Great week?!! xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Thank you IceBaby,

I had a FAB Birthday, thank you. :D

I have to say, I think your the FAB one.... Having lost over 90lb! Thats AMAZING!!! I really hope I can stay as motivated as I am now, to loose that amount of weight!

You must feel Great!! :D

*blushes* thank you. It's been slacking since April hence my move to sw. I think it's just that I needed a break after a year of hard slogg however it now means I have to loose some I had lost and put back on since April! Lol! Will be happy when I'm back at what I was and going lower lol

I have been Naughty!!! :-(

I was that shocked that I weighed 4lb heavier on Sunday, after my meal.... That I jumped on the scales again this morning! Sorry, I know I shouldn't!!

However, they showed I had lost 2 of the nasty lb, so I only need to loose 2 more and I am back to were I was on Sat WI!! :)

In a perfect world I would like to loose another 4lb before Sat, that way my loss for this week would be 2lb.

I can only dream and work my little (not so little) ass off!!!!! LOL :)

I have been Naughty!!! :-(

I was that shocked that I weighed 4lb heavier on Sunday, after my meal.... That I jumped on the scales again this morning! Sorry, I know I shouldn't!!

However, they showed I had lost 2 of the nasty lb, so I only need to loose 2 more and I am back to were I was on Sat WI!! :)

In a perfect world I would like to loose another 4lb before Sat, that way my loss for this week would be 2lb.

I can only dream and work my little (not so little) ass off!!!!! LOL :)

Of course you will!

I'm afraid I'm a naughty daily weigher but it has taught me which foods send my scales soaring. I usually find if I go up after an indulgent ;) weekend it usually takes until around thursday to lose the excess. And then I generally get a loss of some sort on Saturday/Sunday.

You'll be fine.

tranquility said:
Of course you will!

I'm afraid I'm a naughty daily weigher but it has taught me which foods send my scales soaring. I usually find if I go up after an indulgent ;) weekend it usually takes until around thursday to lose the excess. And then I generally get a loss of some sort on Saturday/Sunday.

You'll be fine.

Awww... Thank you Tranquility,

I am still getting used to what has a positive & negative effects on the scales!

I am being super good, so I really do hope I have an overall loss by Sat! Fingers crossed!! Xxx

Words of wisdom needed... My will power is at a low point! :-(

I am late in from work & STARVING... just put a roast chicken in the oven and all I can think of is that Crispy Skin!!!

I MUST NOT EAT THE SKIN...

I MUST NOT EAT THE SKIN...

I MUST NOT EAT THE SKIN... LOL

Oooo I really want some of the crispy skin!! :-(

chicken still in the oven... Smells soooo Good!! I am going to get Hubby to de skin for me. Then I am not tempted! :D

I just remembered I have'nt posted my meals for today... so here goes.

RED

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (Porridge Hex B)

LUNCH
Mackeral on toast (Bread Hex B)
Bannana

DINNER
Roast Chicken (No Skin) :cry:
Carrott & Turnip Mash (No Butter)
200G Parsnips (Sinned)
Small Yorkshire Puddding (Sinned)
Muller Light & Ton of strawberries :D

SINS (10)
Parsnips 1 sin per 28g (7)
Yorkshire Pudding (3)

Cooked Chicken on a work night was not the best idea!! Its still cooking and I am soooo Hungry!!!

I am sooooo tired!! :-( I was awake most of the night... Mind whirling about Diet, Work, Red Days, Green Days, Work!! LOL

I am on another Red Day today, however I am going out for tea tonight with a friend. I intend to still to plan 100%, so I hope there is something sin free on the Menu!! :)

Suggestions for a Sin free tea whilst out would be gratefully received. :) xxx

Good girl Sugar on not eating the skin!...at the end of the day, we all know it is the very best bit!:cry:

Suggestions for meal out:
Steak and Salad,
Fish, veg & boiled potatoes,
Gammon, egg, pineapple & some potatoes or veg?

BTW I am willing you along to WI this week to prove that at least one of the 'Birthday Girls' can stay the same or even lose xxxx

Well done for not eating the skin I am so proud of you. Willpower :D Just think of those syns you have saved.

I was going to suggest steak and salad or gammon. Depends where you are going Do you know where you plan to go ? ie ask about the menu so you know what to expect

Have a fabby time anyway :) xxxxxx

Back