SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Just back from meal with My close Friend, had a lovely night and had a good old chin wag!! Just what the doctor ordered!! :D

However the meal was TERRIBLE!!!:mad:

I was ultra good and ordered a Grilled Chicken Salad.... It came out and it was a Chicken breast on a LETTUCE LEAF!!! :mad::mad:

I kid not!!! There was quarter of a tomato and a slice of cucumber!! I am far to polite to ever complain, so i just ate it and left feeling absolutely STARVING!!! :cry:

It reminds me why Hubby & I choose to make special meals at home, rather than risk eating out!!

Now usually, I would have gone home via KFC drive through!! BUT.... I did'nt, I cae straight home and made my YUMMY Eaton Mess!! :angel:

I think I may end up looking like an Eaton Mess but they are so Yummy and taste like your having something really naughty!!

Anyway... Here is todays meals.

Red Day

BREAKFAST
Weetabix (Hex B) with a Muller Light and chopped Bannana over the top.

LUNCH
Wholemeal toast (Hex B) with tinned Mackeral in Tomato Sauce

DINNER (YUK!!!!)
Grilled Chicken and a Lettuce Leaf!!:mad:

SNACK
Eaton Mess

SINS (4)
Small Meringue Nest 2
Sachet of Options White Choc 2

I know I dont mention my Hex A, as you know I do struggle to get them in. However, I am trying to have 3 coffees a day, with Skimmed Milk, which uses one of my A's.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far - I am have been 110% Good, desperatly trying to loose or STS after B'Day pig out!! ONK ONK!!! :D

Hi Sugarplum, just found your diary and your initial posting was so honest and rang very true with me. Luckily I also have a wonderful husband who loves me for who I am not for what I look like. I joined SW three weeks ago (next WI tomorrow) and lost 2lb both weeks, your initial 2 week weight loss was amazing. Hubby is also playing along (although not going to class with me) as he is on the voluptuous side as well. I am determined to get this weight off this time and NEVER let it get so out of control again, have been very motivated so far although struggled yesterday to stay good as I just wanted to eat, willpower won though (surprise, surprise) and got through the day without falling off the wagon :eek:) Got a bit of a splurge on Sunday when going out for an Indian banquet as I hit the big 50 on monday but going to just enjoy with my family then straight back onto the wagon next day and hope that the scales at next weeks WI don't protest too loudly.
Will keep visiting to see how you are doing and hopefully to gain some motivation from your journey.

Kietha

What a rubbish meal. Even I could have cooked that :eek:

Well done for sticking to plan :)

mumofb said:
Hi Sugarplum, just found your diary and your initial posting was so honest and rang very true with me. Luckily I also have a wonderful husband who loves me for who I am not for what I look like. I joined SW three weeks ago (next WI tomorrow) and lost 2lb both weeks, your initial 2 week weight loss was amazing. Hubby is also playing along (although not going to class with me) as he is on the voluptuous side as well. I am determined to get this weight off this time and NEVER let it get so out of control again, have been very motivated so far although struggled yesterday to stay good as I just wanted to eat, willpower won though (surprise, surprise) and got through the day without falling off the wagon :eek:) Got a bit of a splurge on Sunday when going out for an Indian banquet as I hit the big 50 on monday but going to just enjoy with my family then straight back onto the wagon next day and hope that the scales at next weeks WI don't protest too loudly.
Will keep visiting to see how you are doing and hopefully to gain some motivation from your journey.

Kietha

Hi Kietha,

Well Done on your first 2 weeks! :)

I think this site is fab & offers so much support. I don't go to a class, as I am doing SW online. So I love the support I get on here.

I feel different this time, like it will work & I honestly think finding this site is the difference!

Enjoy your Indian, you have loads of days/weeks to be good. I am hoping cone Sat, the scales forgive me for my Birthday Blow out!!

Let me know if you have a diary and I will pop and say hello :) xxx

Honestly, it was Shocking!!!! :-(

I drove home starving, I was nearly chomping on the steering wheel!! LOL

I think tonight is the toughest day so far, I was sooo close to popping for a KFC or Chippy. BUT I didn't, I enjoyed my Eaton Mess much more!! :) xxx

Honestly, it was Shocking!!!! :-(

I drove home starving, I was nearly chomping on the steering wheel!! LOL

I think tonight is the toughest day so far, I was sooo close to popping for a KFC or Chippy. BUT I didn't, I enjoyed my Eaton Mess much more!! :) xxx

But you didn't, you have willpower :D xxxxx

Sorry to hear about your meal its appalling and well done for being so good. I am proud of you :D

Re HEXA do you like Philadelphia?? The light one is a HEXA now and you can cook with it, on rivita etc??

xxxxx

Mmmm a delicious 71g of Philadelphia light is a HEXA...delicious on crispbread with smoked salmon and black pepper!

JackieN said:
Sorry to hear about your meal its appalling and well done for being so good. I am proud of you :D

Re HEXA do you like Philadelphia?? The light one is a HEXA now and you can cook with it, on rivita etc??

xxxxx

I am not to keen on plain Philly, do you know if I can have the light Garlic & Herb?? X

I am not to keen on plain Philly, do you know if I can have the light Garlic & Herb?? X

On red or extra easy it has to be the normal, but I think on green as a HEXB you can eat some of the flavoured ones, so that's not going to help you HEXA choice.
Does dairy not agree with you, or do you just not like it?

Although, I do love smoked Salmon, so I may give the plain one a go! :)

Thanks for the tip x

ginlin said:
On red or extra easy it has to be the normal, but I think on green as a HEXB you can eat some of the flavoured ones, so that's not going to help you HEXA choice.
Does dairy not agree with you, or do you just not like it?

I just don't really like diary, I don't like cold milk & I am fussy with cheeses. :-(

I suppose I could make a hot milk at night, I enjoy that with sweetners in! Plus it would help me sleep!

Although, I do love smoked Salmon, so I may give the plain one a go! :)

Thanks for the tip x

Yes, definately give it a go, because smothered with the salmon and black pepper, plus I like thin cucumber slices with it, you can't taste the philly;)

ginlin said:
Yes, definately give it a go, because smothered with the salmon and black pepper, plus I like thin cucumber slices with it, you can't taste the philly;)

That does sound good, do you know off hand how many sins Crisp Breads have? X

I just don't really like diary, I don't like cold milk & I am fussy with cheeses. :-(

I suppose I could make a hot milk at night, I enjoy that with sweetners in! Plus it would help me sleep!

I'm not keen on milk buts its good for the olde bones you know :D

Or you could do what I did and have cardboard pretend cheesecake :8855: philly light mixed with an options white choccie, spread on rivita :8855:

Back