SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Awww thank you Ladies,

I will check out different things I can do with Philly light. I would be ok with it stuffed in chicken with crushed garlic.

You have definitely given me food for thought!! :) xxx

Your will power this week has been amazing! It is so so hard to stay strong when what you want is right there. Just remember in the times when you feel down that this week you *kicked* the evil food's butt!! In the battle of woman v's food... woman won!!

Really hope your bd weight comes off on sat as you really deserve it to you've been so good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

icebaby said:
Your will power this week has been amazing! It is so so hard to stay strong when what you want is right there. Just remember in the times when you feel down that this week you *kicked* the evil food's butt!! In the battle of woman v's food... woman won!!

Really hope your bd weight comes off on sat as you really deserve it to you've been so good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you IceBaby,

I am quite chuffed at my determination this week, I think it was the shock of weighing 4.5lb heavier after just one meal.

I had a sneaky weigh this morning & I have lost the 4lb, so I now have till Sat to try and loose an extra pound or two. Worse case I will STS, which I should be pleased with after by blowout. Xx

I am feeling VERY iffy!! :-( Can't put my finger on it, very light headed and dizzy!

Is it true that you can drink too much water? One of the girls at work thinks I may be drinking too much! I have been drinking about 5 litres a day?!!

JackieN said:
Some say it is some say it isn't

Have you been doing mainly red this week? If so have you had any carbs? sometimes I find I get like this if body is starved of carbs. Does this make sense? This is why I often use one of my HEXB's for potato xxxxx

I have done all red, with no potato or pasta really. My carbs would be from wholemeal bread, weetabix or vegetables.

Feel very off sorts :-(

Been 100% good though, however I have felt starving the last couple of days. It's not coming up to my time of the month or anything.

Are you eating enough? you shouldn't be hungry really sweetie. I have the odd hungry day now and I snack on ie seafood sticks, a boiled egg, fruit etc. I do drink water but no more than about 3 litres a day if that.. not sure what to suggest really unless you are going down with something ?

hope you feel better later xxxx

JackieN said:
Are you eating enough? you shouldn't be hungry really sweetie. I have the odd hungry day now and I snack on ie seafood sticks, a boiled egg, fruit etc. I do drink water but no more than about 3 litres a day if that.. not sure what to suggest really unless you are going down with something ?

hope you feel better later xxxx

I think I am eating enough, as I have large potions and have never felt hungry before.

I might try and cut back on the water a little and see if that makes me feel brighter.

I hope I am not coming down with anything, since my Healthy eating started I have had tonsillitis and 2 colds!! LOL I thought I was suppose to feel better not worse. LOL X

Bless you. We are all different maybe its just too much water for you. What about some chopped up melon instead of some of the water. I do this sometimes ie watery fruit. filling and free :D

Really hope you are not coming down with anything :(

Do you feel any better now you've eaten?

I only said about the carbs as I do get like this sometimes on red days and guess its what our bodies are used to? xxxxx

JackieN said:
Bless you. We are all different maybe its just too much water for you. What about some chopped up melon instead of some of the water. I do this sometimes ie watery fruit. filling and free :D

Really hope you are not coming down with anything :(

Do you feel any better now you've eaten?

I only said about the carbs as I do get like this sometimes on red days and guess its what our bodies are used to? xxxxx

This is the first week I have done 100% Red, so it could be my body is kinda Detoxing off the carbs??! Who knows?! LOL

Still 100% motivated & on the plan. :) xxx

There might be something going round cos I've just come out of the pictures and felt really light headed. I went drip white and thought I was gonna faint. I just stood clinging onto a lamp post til I felt safe enough to move. Must have looked like a right idiot :8855:

I don't feel ill but I don't feel right. Just feel really strange (no comments from you Jackie).

Hope you feel ok soon :)

YEAH... THE WEEKEND IS HERE!:party0011:

AND WI DAY TOMORROW!!!

Friday Night & Wait for it........ I AM NOT HAVING NO WINE OR VODKA!!! :faint2:

Had another ULTRA GOOD day... Cant believe how hard it has been to shed my Birthday Gain! I think I will be staying the same tomorrow but I really hope I can squeeze a 1lb loss out!! :ashamed0005:

Red Day again today (Suprise - Suprise) :D

BREAKFAST
Weetabix (HexB) with a Muller Light

LUNCH
Mackeral on Wholemeal Toast (HexB)

DINNER
Homemade Chicken Curry, made with a ton of Onions, Peppers and tinned Tomatoes. Sauce made with Pataks Balti Paste (Sinned). I also had a little bit of rice (Sinned)

SINS (6)
1 table spoon Pataks (2)
50g of rice (4)

I have also cut down on my water intake a touch! I monitored it and I was drinking nearly 10 litres a day!!! :eek:

Have planned ALL my meals for next week!! (I am such a good girl) :giggle:

Trying something new, I like to keep my Body on its toes!! So I am planning on having the Speed Soup for Lunch every day. This means, I wont be on a RED week, as its not Free, so will prob have EE days.

I am hoping it will give me a little Boost next week, plus I would like to cut down on my bread. I am finding I am having bread most Lunch times!

Hope everyone has a FAB weekend!! :bliss:

Hi Sugarplum, I can realy relate to your diary. Well done on your losses so far, you're doing really well. Can't wait to see how you get on x

10 litres a day :eek:

Did you ever get off the loo :D

Good luck for tomorrow hun :)

NOOOOO... I think they were going to put my name on the door at work!!! :D LOL

Hi Sugarplum, I can realy relate to your diary. Well done on your losses so far, you're doing really well. Can't wait to see how you get on x

Hi Claire,

Thank You :D

You seem to be doing very well also... How are you finding SW? x

I've done SW in the past and lost 3 stone, unfortunately put it all back on again (and a bit more). I've been doing WW for the last 5 weeks but don't feel it's as good as SW so as of today I'm back on SW - hoping for some better losses.

I HAVE A NEW TICKER!!!

I have lost 4inch from waist since I started 6 weeks ago!! :wee:

I thought that deserved its own Ticker!! LOL

Back