SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Lol.

That's brilliant :D

WHIT WHOOOOOO :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I have lost 3lb!!!! I AM OVER THE MOON!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

If I took my WI, from Sunday, after the Pig Out that was my Birthday... I have lost 7lb!!

:angel::angel::angel:
I dont sound Big Headed but I am sooo proud of myself, I have had to work so hard to get a loss this week!

OMG.. I am really going to do this!! This time next year I will be a different woman!! This at Christmas I will be!!

I AM NOW IN THE 22's NOT THE 23's!!!
(sorry for capitals but I am SHOUTING!) :party0019:

I have taken my Measurements today and this week, I have lost an inch from my waist, 4 in total!

Waist - 4inch gone!!
Hips - 4inch gone!!
Boobs - 5inch gone!! :eek:
RThigh - 2inch gone!!
Lthigh - 2inch gone!!

I have lost a total of 17inch!! :eek::eek::eek:

AND A NEW WEEK BEGINS.... I would like another 3lb loss but I only need 1lb more to get my next Shiny!! :D:D:D

Hi there. Got so engrossed in your diary I have missed my breakfast! lol

Really well done to you! Amazing. I have only just started SW last Wednesday, after reading your diary I think I will start one too. :)

Again, well done! xx

Thank You Ladies,

I really am chuffed!! It's spared me on to have a great week this week, Super Speed Soup, here I come!! :)

Betty, hope you have a Fab week, do a diary, it REALLY helps keep you focused and motivated! :) xxx

I love coming back from shopping, when I have a house full of Healthy Foods! It makes me feel soooo Angelic! :8855:

We have started going to the local Fruit & Veg Market, the quality is far better than our local super market. It means doing the weekly shop from 2 different places but is definately worth it!!

I have bought 5 HUGE Punnet of Strawberries!! Well they are Super Speed!! :ashamed0005:

I having mostly EE days this week, as I plan on having the Super Speed Soup for Lunch during the week.

Here is todays planned meals....

EXTRA EASY

BRUNCH
Bacon, Mushrooms, Grilled Tomatoes, Poached Eggs & a little Brown Sauce (Sinned)

DINNER
Home made, Sin Free Spag Bol made with a ton of Mushrooms, Onions, peppers & courgettes. I am just having a tiny potion of spagetti.

Followed by Double Chocolate Cheesecake (2 sins!!!!) Made with 2 Alpen Light Bars (HexB)

SINS (4)
2 tblsp Brown sauce (2)
1 sachet White Choc options (2)

I have made the Cheescakes and they look AMAZING!! I just hope they taste as good as they look!!! :D

Hi Sugar Plum - Just wanted to add my congratulation on your fantastic losses so far.
Also please please pretty please can i have the full recipe for the Eton Mess as it sound so nice, and not been able to find it :0)

Big Bird said:
Hi Sugar Plum - Just wanted to add my congratulation on your fantastic losses so far.
Also please please pretty please can i have the full recipe for the Eton Mess as it sound so nice, and not been able to find it :0)

Hi Big Bird & Thank You! :)

Eaton Mess Is DEVINE!! Hubby loves it too and can't believe it's a SW Recipe.

Is so easy to make, I feel like I am cheating! Lol

Ingredients to make 2

Tub of Quark
Splendur
2 White Chocolate Options - 2 sins each
2 Ready made meringue nests - 2 sins each
As many strawberries as you can fit in your glass.

Method

1. Chop your Strawberries
2. Mix tub of Quark with a tablespoon of spendur and the 2 White Choc options.
3. Crunch up your meringue.
4. Layer a glass with some crushed meringue, followed by a dollop of the White Choc cream, followed by a handful of strawberries. Then repeat the layers, finishing with the cream & Strawberries on top!

Soooooo Good and only 4 sins!! :)

I want to try making my own meringues with egg whites and spendur, then it would only be 2 sins!!! :) xxx

OMG - Off to buy Quark and chocolate options, really fancied a nice pudding tonight instead of the old stand-by strawberries and yoghurt. Your a star thank you Sugar Plum X

Forgot to say let us know how the double chocolate cheesecakes turnout - feel a change of puddings coming on .........Yipeeee

Big Bird said:
Forgot to say let us know how the double chocolate cheesecakes turnout - feel a change of puddings coming on .........Yipeeee

You will love the Eaton Mess!

The Double Choc cheesecakes look AMAMZING!

Not tasted them yet, they are sat In the fridge for tonight! I can hear them calling me though!! LOL

I will post a pic of them later. :) xxx

Well done to you. I am soooo jelous, I only managed half lb this week :confused: and had been really good 100% so don't know why such a small loss. Oh well at least it was a loss.
Anyway birthday meal tomorrow, Indian to celebrate or commiserate the fact that I reach 50 on monday, so just have to see what the scales say at my next wi on thursday.
Kietha

Oh My Gosh... Tea was Fab!! :gimi:

I have loaded some pics... I put a ton of Veg in my Spag Bol, as you can see from the pic! :eek: LOL

The Double Choc Cheesecake was really really nice, I cant believe it was only 2 sins!!! :angel09:

Would definately do it again, you could top with which ever Fruit you prefer!

Hope everyone has had a good Sat! :D

Attachments

• Veg for Spag Bol.bmp.jpg
    Veg for Spag Bol.bmp.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Spag Bol.jpg
    Spag Bol.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Double Choc Cheesecake.jpg
    Double Choc Cheesecake.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 83
Hi Sugarplum -just found your diary with its usual dose of inspiration! must try the eton mess!!! where would I find the double choc recipe and the one for the speed soup? Whenever I think I cant-which is frequently I just have to find your threas and see whats possible
thank you so much:clap::thankyou::superwoman:

Back