SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hi Sugarplum -just found your diary with its usual dose of inspiration! must try the eton mess!!! where would I find the double choc recipe and the one for the speed soup? Whenever I think I cant-which is frequently I just have to find your threas and see whats possible
thank you so much:clap::thankyou::superwoman:

Hi Mazie,

Thank You for the compliment, I really appreciate it! I find reading people's diarys really motivtional, it feels strange that mine could inspire someone. I still feel like the 'New Girl' on here! LOL :ashamed0005:

Here is the recipe for Speed Soup, i know that people on here rave about how good it it for weight loss. My plan is to have it for lunch everyday next week.:D

Super Speed Soup

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red or yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop all veg and put everything in pan, cover with water bring to boil and simmer until veg are soft.

Can be left chunky or blended.

My Double Choc CheeseCake is just my own invention but it was good! :eat:

Double Choc Cheese Cake - Makes 2

4 Alpen Light Bars - Double choc (HexB)
Tub of Quark (Free)
2 Sachets of White Choc Option (4 sins)

Blend Quark and White Choc options.
Crush up the Alpen bars and place inside a circular mould. Press them down with a jar, so they make a crunchy base. Then top with the chocolatey Quark mixture. Then add what fruit of your choice.

They were really nice, felt like I was eating something very naughty!!

Best news.. Only 2 sins!!!

:angel:

Your doing amazing - well done!

Spag Bol looks amazing and so does cheescake- how do you make it please!?

xx

Hi Nikki,

Thank you so much!! :D

I have added the recipe for my Double Choc Cheese Cake, it was very mourish! Give it a try!! :D

xxx

Well done to you. I am soooo jelous, I only managed half lb this week :confused: and had been really good 100% so don't know why such a small loss. Oh well at least it was a loss.
Anyway birthday meal tomorrow, Indian to celebrate or commiserate the fact that I reach 50 on monday, so just have to see what the scales say at my next wi on thursday.
Kietha

Hi Kietha,

I have had a week like that, I put 3lb on one week and had stuck to plan 100%.

Our bodies do strange things somethimes! Make sure you take your measurements, as i found that I still lost inches! :D

Make sure you enjoy yourself on your Birthday, it only happens once a year! LOL

I had a FAB birthday last weekend, the scales really did not approve. However, I had a week of being ultra good and I still lost 3lb!! :eek::eek:

Keep smiling, remember we are on a RollerCoaster ride, we will have some Ups as well as Downs!! :D

Hi Sugarplum-thanks for that ,picking your brains again:talk017::rainbow:
have a real prob with refined sugar and the sw bars seem to be one of the worst even tho they're sposed to be an HE
how do you cope with such probs and sugar?? love the stuff and hate it as well
sure you know the feeling:sigh:

Hi Sugarplum-thanks for that ,picking your brains again:talk017::rainbow:
have a real prob with refined sugar and the sw bars seem to be one of the worst even tho they're sposed to be an HE
how do you cope with such probs and sugar?? love the stuff and hate it as well
sure you know the feeling:sigh:

I am still getting to used to what my Body likes and does'nt like. :rolleyes:

Since starting SW, I have'nt really had that much Sugar, well not that I know anyway! LOL

This week is the first time I have had Alpen bars and to honest, I dint know how much Sugar is in them??:ashamed0005:

I know when I had a mostly Green week, I put my 3lb on! :cry:I dont think my body like alot of carbs.. pasta & potatoes especially! i have been trying to limit by carbs since my gain and it seems to be working.

It a mine field of trial and errors is'nt it?!! :d'oh: LOL xxx

WHIT WHOOOOOO :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I have lost 3lb!!!! I AM OVER THE MOON!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

If I took my WI, from Sunday, after the Pig Out that was my Birthday... I have lost 7lb!!

:angel::angel::angel:
I dont sound Big Headed but I am sooo proud of myself, I have had to work so hard to get a loss this week!

OMG.. I am really going to do this!! This time next year I will be a different woman!! This at Christmas I will be!!

I AM NOW IN THE 22's NOT THE 23's!!!
(sorry for capitals but I am SHOUTING!) :party0019:

I have taken my Measurements today and this week, I have lost an inch from my waist, 4 in total!

Waist - 4inch gone!!
Hips - 4inch gone!!
Boobs - 5inch gone!! :eek:
RThigh - 2inch gone!!
Lthigh - 2inch gone!!

I have lost a total of 17inch!! :eek::eek::eek:

AND A NEW WEEK BEGINS.... I would like another 3lb loss but I only need 1lb more to get my next Shiny!! :D:D:D

Celebrate all you want Sugar we're all with you. :D

Hoping to slip into the 22's myself in the morning. It's been a while since I've been there lol

Good luck for this week, keep on moving downwards

tranquility said:
Celebrate all you want Sugar we're all with you. :D

Hoping to slip into the 22's myself in the morning. It's been a while since I've been there lol

Good luck for this week, keep on moving downwards

Awww... Good luck tomorrow!!

We can be 22 Buddies!! :) xxx

Did I mention how proud I was of you? :D Yep think I did :8855:

Its trial and error most definately. I cut right back on bread and this week I've had some again and I am sooooooooooooooooooooo bloated. I wonder if it is bread... so next week no bread again.

I love Alpen lights the fudge ones. I made a mini cheesecake too last night after reading your thread, it was okay but really needed the white choccie options and I couldn't get any :cry:

Have a nother good day Sugar xxxxx

:wow::wow:Nice one SP -very impressive
You are so right
I do so agree about carbs thats why I fight shy of extra easy cos I know what they can do

Mazie6 said:
:wow::wow:Nice one SP -very impressive
You are so right
I do so agree about carbs thats why I fight shy of extra easy cos I know what they can do

I am doing EE this week but only because I want the Speed soup, my main meals will still be mainly meat & veg/salad.

I will be interested to see how it effects my weight come Sat! :) xxx

JackieN said:
Did I mention how proud I was of you? :D Yep think I did :8855:

Its trial and error most definately. I cut right back on bread and this week I've had some again and I am sooooooooooooooooooooo bloated. I wonder if it is bread... so next week no bread again.

I love Alpen lights the fudge ones. I made a mini cheesecake too last night after reading your thread, it was okay but really needed the white choccie options and I couldn't get any :cry:

Have a nother good day Sugar xxxxx

Awww, Thank You Jackie,

I agree with the bread, I usually have 2 slices every lunch. I plan on having no bread this week and Super Speed Soup for lunch. I will have to see if the scales approve come Sat! Lol :)

The White Choc options in Quark is sooo Yummy!! It is my life saver when I want something naughty!!

Good luck for this week xxx

Wow Sugarplum, you've done so well!

V.impressed with your 3lb loss after that lovely b-day meal, and into the 22s already is amazing - well done :)

I shall be giving your eton mess ago and will look for the chicken jambalaya recipe too, need to get cooking myself to recover from a not-so-good week away in wales lol.

Will be interested to hear how your speed soup week goes, might try it myself if this week doesn't go too well (shaky confidence heh).

Awww, Thank You Jackie,

I agree with the bread, I usually have 2 slices every lunch. I plan on having no bread this week and Super Speed Soup for lunch. I will have to see if the scales approve come Sat! Lol :)

The White Choc options in Quark is sooo Yummy!! It is my life saver when I want something naughty!!

Good luck for this week xxx

I can't seem to get the white chocolate options at the moment. All the others but not that one. driving me mad as it too is a lifesaver for me. I used it mixed with o% greek yoghurt too to use on strawberries etc... Its the only way I can eat quark too

Bread is definately affecting me this week. So I am going to try no bread after I've weighed tomorrow morning for a week and see how I feel. It just bloats me terrible now. Yet I used to eat loads of bread
xxxxx

Speed Soup made & ready for Lunches next week, not sure if I like the taste?! :confused: I cant decide if I love it or hate it, I will know better when I start having it for my Lunch each day. LOL

I hope I like it, casue its made a TON of it!!! :eek:

Today Meals

EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (Sinned), made with the new Coconut Muller Light & a handful of BlueBerries! Yummy!

LUNCH
Roast Chicken Dinner, Mashed carrott & Turnip, Roasted Parsnips & Small Yorky Pud (Sinned)

DESSERT
Eaton Mess (Suprise-Suprise) :D (Sinned)

DINNER
BLT (HexB for the bread)

SINS - 11
28g Porridge (5)
Small Yorky (2)
White Choc Options (2)
Meringue Nest (2)

Total Sins for the week so far - 15/105

well within my sins, I have been a very good girl over the weekend!! :D

No wine consumed at all... Not even a drop!!

Bumper Loss this week ... PLEASE!

Could you not try adding spices/curry powder to the soup to make it taste a bit better?

Hi ladies,

I am still getting over a cold, so not really sure if it's just ok, or really good?!

Hubby says it tastes really nice, so I will see over the next 5 days! LOL

Tilly, it really does make a Ton!!! Xx

Hm wish I had the fridge space to store the soup - I'd probably need to make mine in smaller batches every couple of days.

I had the Eton Mess tonight, it was really lovely. I had a panic moment thinking hmmn that's a lot of cream cheese but comparing the Nvs of quark to a similar amount of yoghurt there's not much difference - if anything the quark seems lower in sugar :D

*SugarPlum* said:
WHIT WHOOOOOO :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I have lost 3lb!!!! I AM OVER THE MOON!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

If I took my WI, from Sunday, after the Pig Out that was my Birthday... I have lost 7lb!!

:angel::angel::angel:
I dont sound Big Headed but I am sooo proud of myself, I have had to work so hard to get a loss this week!

OMG.. I am really going to do this!! This time next year I will be a different woman!! This at Christmas I will be!!

I AM NOW IN THE 22's NOT THE 23's!!!
(sorry for capitals but I am SHOUTING!) :party0019:

I have taken my Measurements today and this week, I have lost an inch from my waist, 4 in total!

Waist - 4inch gone!!
Hips - 4inch gone!!
Boobs - 5inch gone!! :eek:
RThigh - 2inch gone!!
Lthigh - 2inch gone!!

I have lost a total of 17inch!! :eek::eek::eek:

AND A NEW WEEK BEGINS.... I would like another 3lb loss but I only need 1lb more to get my next Shiny!! :D:D:D

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've done so well!!!!!!

(seriously thou, 10 litres of water a day is not good :/ careful with that!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back