SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

icebaby said:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've done so well!!!!!!

(seriously thou, 10 litres of water a day is not good :/ careful with that!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank You IceBaby,

I agree about the water, I have definitely slowed down a bit. It's when I am at work, I tend to drink alot.

I have got rid of my water bottle and I am just going to drink by the glass! :) xxx

Well I have had my Speed Soup and it wad Yummy!!

I had put alot of pepper in, so it was quite spicy!

One bowl down and it was very Filling!! Plus side, no bread consumed today.

Need a bumper week this week, as Hubby making one of his amazing meals next sat! We have family down for the weekend!!

It won't be as bad as my Birthday meal... Promise!! LOL xx

I'll be there. It's only about an hour or two away so what time do you want me to come :D

Hiya Sugar,
Just catching up on your diary for the last couple of days, and what can I say.....

"VERY WELL DONE ON YOUR 3LB LOSS AND INCH LOSS! "

Sugarplum-I just love your avatar pic-whwn did you have that taken:)

Hi Mazie,

My Avatar pic was taken on Hubbys Birthday, June this year. It was taken just before I started SW.

Its just a pic Hubby took on the night, i think cause its Black & White, its a bit more flattering! LOL xx

Hiya Sugar,
Just catching up on your diary for the last couple of days, and what can I say.....

"VERY WELL DONE ON YOUR 3LB LOSS AND INCH LOSS! "

Thanks Ginlin,

I was really please with the loss... especially after 'THE BIRTHDAY MEAL'!! :D

:dragon:glad about that!!! cant find the recipe -it is in this thread somewhere isn't it

Hi Mazie,

You will find the Soup on the Recipe Thread, I think I may have also added it to my thread. I will have a peek for you x

Todays Meals

EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HexB) with Coconut Muller & Blueberries

LUNCH
Super Speed Soup & Banana

DINNER
StirFried Steak (Marinated overnight in Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Soy & Lime Juice) Smells devine!!
Stir Fried Vegatbles, beansprouts and a small potion of noodles.

SINS - NIL - Well so far, I will update if I have something later. There are some Double Choc Alpen bars in the cupboard that are callin me!! :D

I did enjoy the soup at Lunch, however I am STARVING now! I think I am feeling the lack of bread!! :cry:

I don't think you had enough at lunchtime sweetie (don't look at my lunch today ;) )

could you take something else incase you get hungry ie boiled eggs... I don't know. Soup is filling but think you need something to keep you going otherwise all too easy to eat rubbish xxxxx

I don't think you had enough at lunchtime sweetie (don't look at my lunch today ;) )

could you take something else incase you get hungry ie boiled eggs... I don't know. Soup is filling but think you need something to keep you going otherwise all too easy to eat rubbish xxxxx

Hi Jackie,

I agree, I was sooo hungry come 5pm. I have a chicken breast to take tommorow and I am going to take more fruit as well, to nibble on through the afternoon. xxx

Ooops... 4 sins gone, On wait for it.....

'Eaton Mess'!!!

My name is Sugar Plum and I am addicted to Eaton Mess!! :8855:

My Tea was absolutely Scrumy though.. Thai Beef Stirfry. Its a bit of a through everything in a pan but I will try and write the recipe down, as I would def reccomend!!

Ingredients
Stirfry Beef Strips (Marinated overnight in Garlic, Fresh Ginger, Fresh Chilli, Soy Sauce & Lime Juice)
Red Pepper / Yellow Pepper
Onions
Beansprouts
Noodles
Coriander
Cayenne Pepper
Soy Sauce
Fish Sauce
Splender Sugar
Limes

Method
1. Stirfry beef untill cooked to how you like.
2. In a cup, add 1 tbsp Soy & 1 Tbsp Fish sauce, 1 Tbsp Splender, Juice of 2 Limes, 1/4 tsp of cayenne. (reduce cayenne if you dont like it to spicy) Mix all indredients together,
3. Stirfry, peppers, onions, add bean sprouts and noodles. Once cooked, pour over the dressing and heat through.
4. Serve the Beef on the bed of noodles.

Hope this makes sense, I have never typed up one of my creations before. It was very Yummy!! :D

Attachments

• Thai Beef Stirfry.jpg
    Thai Beef Stirfry.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Eton Mess.jpg
    Eton Mess.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 54
Ladies...

Its Yummy, Scrummy!! You must try it!! :D

Back