SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Mazie6 said:
what is magic porridge?

Hi Mazie,

It's 28g porridge (hexB) with a muller light poured over. You make it the night before and put it in the fridge. In the morning the yogurt has soaked up into the porridge,

It's very nice!! :) xxx

:clap::bliss:so you just have 28g of porridge oats and pour the mullerlight over it
cant be that simple
oats are sposed to be good for you aren't they

Mazie6 said:
:clap::bliss:so you just have 28g of porridge oats and pour the mullerlight over it
cant be that simple
oats are sposed to be good for you aren't they

It really fills me up, I sometimes add fruit to it. Like blueberries or strawberries.

I like it with the vanilla or coconut muller! Yummy x

Thanks so much SP:D I really do ask the daftest questions dont I
you are so pretty cant wait to see the pics of you when you are at target!!! front cover of SW mag at the very least:)

Mazie6 said:
Thanks so much SP:D I really do ask the daftest questions dont I
you are so pretty cant wait to see the pics of you when you are at target!!! front cover of SW mag at the very least:)

Awww, thank you for the lovely compliment.

I have a VERY long way to go before I am at target but I know and accept I am in this for the longhaul. I just need to have fun as I go along. :)

Sometimes it just seems like such an enormous weight to loose.. But there are plenty of people on here that have done it. :) xx

Me too. But I didn't have quark so I used 0% greek yogurt instead. Twas very very very very nice :D

can anyone top this for stupid??????? :mad::confused:was v good-or so I thought with brekkie-stravberries and yog before I dashed out for o/p appt.
thought I was being sooooooooooo good ,of course ,ravenous by 10:30 and ate everything in sight:sigh:

Hi Sugar. Just found your diary and really enjoyed reading it. Guess who's going to be making some Eton Mess tonight? I too have lots to lose but we're going to do it! best wishes x

I can not find Eton mess recipe :-(((

can anyone top this for stupid??????? :mad::confused:was v good-or so I thought with brekkie-stravberries and yog before I dashed out for o/p appt.
thought I was being sooooooooooo good ,of course ,ravenous by 10:30 and ate everything in sight:sigh:

I ate my weight in choccie yesterday. we all do it. draw a line and move on sweetie. I seem to be forever drawing lines

I too am having the Eton mess tonight! xxxxx

Whooo Hoooo... Sounds like the eaton Mess is going down a storm!! :D

I am trying a new concoction tonight, Chocolate, banana Crunch. I will post pics and let you know what its like! :D

Todays Meals

EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
Magic porridge (HexB) with Muller light and Blueberries

LUNCH
Speed Soup, Banana & Necterine

DINNER
Homemade Chicken Curry, made with a ton of Onions, Peppers and tinned Tomatoes. Sauce made with Pataks Balti Paste (Sinned)

Banana Chocolate Crunch (Sinned)

SINS (10)
1 Tablespoon Pataks paste (2)
2 Alpen Light Bars (6)
1 Choc Options (2)

I feel like I have been really naughty with sins today, yet really I have only actually had 10. I still have another 5 to play with!!

Still not sure about this Speed Soup and the EE days, I will be interested to see what the scales think come Sat!!

:)thanks for making me chuckle Jackie- have my own posh ruler for drawing those lines!!!! getting very overused:17729:

:)thanks for making me chuckle Jackie- have my own posh ruler for drawing those lines!!!! getting very overused:17729:

You have both made me Giggle...

Mazie, I LOVE that emote!! Poor Chocolate Bunny!! LOL xx

I can draw them freehand now - drawn so many :8855:

Sugar your Eaton mess went down well here definately making it again just need posh glasses like you have :)

Back