SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Wow, I am stuffed after my tea! It was just too Yummy to stop!!

I know I must stop when full & I am really working on it!! :break_diet:

I forgot to add on my meals that I had Sweet Potatoe Wedges, sprinkled with paprika with my Curry. The sweetness of the potatoe with the spicy curry was Fab!!

I made the Banana & Chocolate Crunch, it was just a touch too sickly but that probably because I put too much of the chocolate cream in my glass!!

Its simple to make, just mix Quark with Chocolate options & layer between Alpen Choc Light bars and Banana!! It is very indulgent and choclatey! Would be great for those TOTM!! :D

I am going to try a toffee version at weekend, using toffee options and the fudge alpen bars. Layered with banana, it would be like bannofie pie!! :eek:

I know a few of you have said you dont like the texture of Quark... I just wondered if you had tried Asda's!? Hubby eats alot of Quark (High Protein for body building) and he says the Asda one is the nicest. He says the texture and taste is much nicer than other makes. I have only had Asda's and I really like the texture, its liked whipped cream rather than yogurt.

I am going to turn into a tub at this rate!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 78
I can draw them freehand now - drawn so many :8855:

Sugar your Eaton mess went down well here definately making it again just need posh glasses like you have :)

Glad you enjoyed them! :D

My glasses are just old wine glasses, that are a bit big for wine (Even for me!) :D

I used to use them for Prawn Cocktails at Christmas... have'nt used them in ages but I agree the Eaton Mess looks a bit posh in them! LOL x

Glad you enjoyed them! :D

My glasses are just old wine glasses, that are a bit big for wine (Even for me!) :D

I used to use them for Prawn Cocktails at Christmas... have'nt used them in ages but I agree the Eaton Mess looks a bit posh in them! LOL x

I have nothing like this anymore. Just ordered some cone shaped plastic ones as my kids would break them otherwise. The pudding needs that kind of shape as a normal cereal bowl is too wide and I couldnt layer it. Tasted fab though :D

Going to try the other one tomorrow definately as in need of sweet stuff this week xxxxx

Hi-am new to the forum and slimming world and in my 1st week and im feeling totally inspired by your diary..really looking forward to following you on your journey x

Hi-am new to the forum and slimming world and in my 1st week and im feeling totally inspired by your diary..really looking forward to following you on your journey x

Awww Thank You MrsOvertone,

Slimming World is a Fab diet, no calorie counting, you will love it! :D

This website has been such a source of inspiration for me. There are always lovely people on hand, if you have any questions or if your having a bad day.

Good Luck in for your first WI xxx

Thank you...its just seeming far too easy..is that the norm..lol..x

It is very easy to follow once you get used to the Red Days / Green Days & Extra easy.

I am finding I am eating far more than I every did but obviously the right things. I can honestly say I have'nt cheated or ate anything bad whilst I have been on this plan.

The one exception being my birthday meal.. but it was my birthday! LOL :p

I am loving the pictures!!! definately will try it...thanks for posting it...I am just thinking...have you tried to use cocoa? i remember to tried it once...mixing philadelpia and reduced fat cocoa...anyway gorgeous! are you syning the alpen light? x

camila844 said:
I am loving the pictures!!! definately will try it...thanks for posting it...I am just thinking...have you tried to use cocoa? i remember to tried it once...mixing philadelpia and reduced fat cocoa...anyway gorgeous! are you syning the alpen light? x

Hi Camila,

I haven't tried cocoa, I will have to give that a go.

I have sinned the Alpen bars today, however I usually use them as a HexB.

The Quark & Options mix is definately satisfying my Sweet Tooth & stopping me going off the rails xxx

Newspaper article-

PM recalls government over Eton mess crisis!

The prime minister has today recalled government early to discuss the rapidly growing problem that has swept the nation. Supermarkets are finding their shelves emptied on a daily basis of any stock they can acquire - but only certain ingredients.
Cameron today released a statement claiming the 'unusual buying habits of the great British public are crippling the economy. From what our scientists can deduce the products being bought en mass appear to be ones which can be used to make a low fat Eton Mess' he continued saying 'we are not sure what has sparked this epidemic however we must get to the bottom of it before our country is ruined by desert!'

The queen is understood to have told the pm he must solve the issue soon, fuelling rumours the queen herself may be addicted to this delightful desert.

Members of minimins, the website which appears to have sparked this craze, tonight refused to comment on their involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love it Ice!!!! fellow teacher here!!!
what on earth are you doing awake at silly o' clock??????:character00255:

sure am not the only one
how do other people cope?
never ever feel like eating when I get up
,but know shouldn;t dash out without someform of brekkie inside me
very interested how other people cope??:sigh:

icebaby said:
Newspaper article-

PM recalls government over Eton mess crisis!

The prime minister has today recalled government early to discuss the rapidly growing problem that has swept the nation. Supermarkets are finding their shelves emptied on a daily basis of any stock they can acquire - but only certain ingredients.
Cameron today released a statement claiming the 'unusual buying habits of the great British public are crippling the economy. From what our scientists can deduce the products being bought en mass appear to be ones which can be used to make a low fat Eton Mess' he continued saying 'we are not sure what has sparked this epidemic however we must get to the bottom of it before our country is ruined by desert!'

The queen is understood to have told the pm he must solve the issue soon, fuelling rumours the queen herself may be addicted to this delightful desert.

Members of minimins, the website which appears to have sparked this craze, tonight refused to comment on their involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very Funny Ice Baby! :) xxx

Mazie6 said:
sure am not the only one

Hi Mazie,

I used to never eat breakfast and hated it, I started by literally forcing it down but now I can't leave the house without it! :)

Try the magic porridge - 28g porridge with a mullet poured over, the night before so by morning, it's all soaked up! :)

Yummy.. Just had mine, of to work now! :-(

Sugar, even I am going to make the Eton Mess today, and I don't like meringue and have never tried options, so how mad is that?:eek:
Just one question, is it one sachet of options per pot of quark, and is that the normal size one, which is about 180-200g?

ginlin said:
Sugar, even I am going to make the Eton Mess today, and I don't like meringue and have never tried options, so how mad is that?:eek:
Just one question, is it one sachet of options per pot of quark, and is that the normal size one, which is about 180-200g?

Hi GinLin,

I use 2 sachets per pot, along with a bit of splendour to taste. The one pot makes 2, so I count 2 sins for half the mixture.

To be honest it would probably make more but I love it so much, I put lots in! :)

Hi GinLin,

I use 2 sachets per pot, along with a bit of splendour to taste. The one pot makes 2, so I count 2 sins for half the mixture.

To be honest it would probably make more but I love it so much, I put lots in! :)

Thanks Sugar,
This whole world of Options has certainly got me thinking;)
Plus, the two varieties that I bought, white choc and belgian choc are gluten free, so, will make hubby very happy x

sure am not the only one

I used to be the same. Now the day hasn't started without breakfast

You can have two alpen lights as a HEXB why not try those you could eat one and take one with you? They are lovely :)

or magic porridge (i am yet to try that)

Bacon sarnie :D

the options are endless :)

your body will soon get used to it and remember its the most important meal of the day :) gets the metabolism going

Lynne - I love options The belgium choccie one is divine but the brownie one is even better ;)

ice - that was hilarious :D :8855:

Hi Sugar- hope you are having a good day I am trying your other desert today but need somemore alpen lights :)

I used to be the same. Now the day hasn't started without breakfast

You can have two alpen lights as a HEXB why not try those you could eat one and take one with you? They are lovely :)

or magic porridge (i am yet to try that)

Bacon sarnie :D

the options are endless :)

your body will soon get used to it and remember its the most important meal of the day :) gets the metabolism going

Lynne - I love options The belgium choccie one is divine but the brownie one is even better ;)

ice - that was hilarious :D :8855:

Hi Sugar- hope you are having a good day I am trying your other desert today but need somemore alpen lights :)

Oooooo... Jackie... You mentioned Bacon Butty!! I cant read them two words without my mouth watering!! I could just eat one of those right now!!! :D

Back