SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

I am just in from work and I could literally eat a 'Scabby Donkey'!! (I have no idea were that term comes from!) LOL :giggle:

I have not had any Lunch! :cry:I know its very naughty but I have been running round like a headless Chicken, that I just did not have a single second today! I ate a BANANA... Not enough I know! :d'oh:

I am that hungry I could pass out!! LOL:faint2:

Its a good job there is nothing naughty to eat in the house, the dog is even concerned at the way I am looking at him! :rotflmao:

Meals For Today

EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HexB) & Blueberries

LUNCH
Banana :cry:

DINNER
Home made Pasta Bolognaise with a HUGE salad!

Muller Light and Strawberries

SINS - 0
Although If I dont eat soon, I will be asking the sin values of a medium sized Westie!!! LOL

Oooooo... Jackie... You mentioned Bacon Butty!! I cant read them two words without my mouth watering!! I could just eat one of those right now!!! :D

snap thats why I've saved my sins so I can have two for tea tonight :D

Poor westie I hope you have your tea soon :8855:

Booo Hoooo :cry::cry::cry:

I am having Eaton Mess withdrawls!!

I have no Meringues, Options or Strawberries left! :cry::cry::cry:

I feel deprived!! LOL

I have 15 sins burning a hole in my pocket and I dont know how to spend them! :D:D:D

You have done so well and have inspired me to get back on the wagon and this time to try red days as I am a bit of a carbs pig at times! Keep up the excellent work.

Tatws said:
You have done so well and have inspired me to get back on the wagon and this time to try red days as I am a bit of a carbs pig at times! Keep up the excellent work.

Thank You :)

Red days definately work for me! I have had pasta tonight and already I am having tummy gripes and feeling bloated! :-(

Welcome back on the Wagon, hope you have a great week! Xx

Booo Hoooo :cry::cry::cry:

I am having Eaton Mess withdrawls!!

I have no Meringues, Options or Strawberries left! :cry::cry::cry:

I feel deprived!! LOL

I have 15 sins burning a hole in my pocket and I dont know how to spend them! :D:D:D

15 syns isn't enough for the dog :)

tillymax said:
15 syns isn't enough for the dog :)

Lol :)

You will pleased to know my doggy is ok! :) xx

Glad you didnt eat the pooch....lol...
I had pasta last night too and felt rather rough all evening..soooo going to lay off them a bit til WI day.x

:needhug:Do so agree with all that has been written
bit of a carb junkie myself
do you think red rather than ee is the way to go to try and kick that particular addiction?:sigh:

:needhug:Do so agree with all that has been written
bit of a carb junkie myself
do you think red rather than ee is the way to go to try and kick that particular addiction?:sigh:

I do mainly red for this reason I have the odd EE like today ended up just so I can have sw chips :8855:

Hi Sugar
Just popping in to say hi and see how you are today xxxxx

I do mainly red for this reason I have the odd EE like today ended up just so I can have sw chips :8855:

Hi Sugar
Just popping in to say hi and see how you are today xxxxx

Hi Jackie,

I have had another good day thanks, Just back from my Mums. I go for tea every thursday! :D

Getting nervous about WI again! LOL... I dont know why I get so nervous every week!!

Hi Sugar -when is wi for you ? dying to know how you've done this week

Hi Mazie,

My Wi is Saturday morning. I am getting nervous!! LOL :rolleyes:

I have stuck to plan 100% again this week, I just hope I have a good loss! There is no better feeling than seeing those pounds disapear before my eyes!! :p

How is your week going?? xx

Hi,

Just been to my lovely Mums for tea... Stuck to plan 100%! :D

Meals today

EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HexB) with Strawberries

LUNCH
Super Speed Soup
Banana

DINNER
Gammon Steak, Mixed Veg and small Scoop of Mash Potatoe (I do think Mummy dear may have put butter in the mash!!) Not sure how many sins to count but have not used any sins all day, so It should'nt be above my daily allowance.

SINS
Highly suspect butter in Mums Mash! LOL

I am getting slightly sick of my Super Speed Soup now, just one more day left!

Not really sure what, if any effect it is having on my weight loss? :confused: Having the soup each day, means I am having EE days! I do miss my Red!

I have planned my meals for next week and I am back to a full Red week!

2 days till WI :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:grouphugg:my wi was tonight and am still in shock -lost 5
really dont know how I managed it-can only put it down to a conscious effort to kick the carb habit
beginners luck i know its the following weeks that really count

Mazie6 said:
:grouphugg:my wi was tonight and am still in shock -lost 5
really dont know how I managed it-can only put it down to a conscious effort to kick the carb habit
beginners luck i know its the following weeks that really count

5lb!!! WOW WOW WOW

WELL DONE YOU!!! :) xxx

Welshtigger said:
Just a quick post to say hi :) I spotted your diary and it sounded good as alot of our goals and stuff are the same-have made a Start at reading it, but off to sleep now so will read more tomorrow evening :) so far so good
Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hi Jo,

Thanks for popping in and saying Hi :)

I do rabbit on quite a bit in my diary! Lol

It's nice meeting new people in similar positions :) xxx

Back