SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Mazie6 said:
Sugar -may yor fingers never stop rabbiting you inspire the rest of us

Awww Thank you Mazie :)

Welshtigger said:
That's my plan-I'm hoping it will keep me on track! I guess if people are 'reading' it too then it'll prompt me to do it as I use the app on my phone and it'll tell me that I have a new post! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I have the iPhone app too, it's fab!

I can keep track of things any time of the day. :)

Keeping this diary definately keeps me motivated.

STARVING.... AGAIN!! :cry:

I dont think this Speed Soup work for my Lunch because when I am crazy busy at work, I dont go and heat my soup up! I need something that I can eat at my desk! I am running the risk of ruining all my good work! :break_diet:

Not by cheating but because I am not eating enough to keep my metobilism going! :(

So my meals so far to day are as follows...

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HexB)

LUNCH
Muller Light & Banana

THAT IS ALL!! No wonder I am starving!!:d'oh::d'oh::d'oh:

I have read that the Speed Soup, is speedy in more ways than one.. :sick0019:
But I have found it has had the opposite effect but thats probably because I have been doing EE days and have consumed more Carbs.

I will see what the scales have to say about it all tomorrow but next week, I am definately a RED Girl!! :D

Now serious Question.... I have already mentioned how bad my day was!! :cry:

Sooo.... HOW MANY SINS ARE THERE IN VODKA???? (Consumed with diet fizzy stuff):bliss:

not too many am sure have it but not on an empty stomach or it will go straight to your head!!!!!!!
believe me can sympathise Sugar -what do you do for a job?

Mazie6 said:
not too many am sure have it but not on an empty stomach or it will go straight to your head!!!!!!!
believe me can sympathise Sugar -what do you do for a job?

I am one of the most hated people on the planet.. Just behind traffic wardens!! LOL

I am a Bank Manager!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Now that I just dont believe!!!! men in banking mabe but not girls!!!!!!!!
Have you ordered your new smaller uniform yet?
I so wish you worked in a bank near me,I know the pin striped suit at my bank wouldn't know a customer if he fell over one!!!
bet you are very popular
am so not surprised you are hungry hope you haven't given in to the garage sandwich like I would

Sugar you are way too glamorous to be a bank manager :D I'd never have guessed that in a million years,

YOu must be bleddy starving girl :eek: have some food sweetie before you faint. No idea how many syns in vodka but saw it in the syns section recently hun xxxxxx

Awww Bless you both! :)

People do find it hard to believe I am in Banking but usually because I am too Ditzy!!! LOL

I am starving... Just cooking my tea now, Vodka in hand! LOL

I know it will go straight to my head but that will just means I will consume less Vodka!! Lol xx

dying to know Sugar-:girlpower:what did you have in the end?
very best of luck for tomorrow:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Mazie6 said:
dying to know Sugar-:girlpower:what did you have in the end?
very best of luck for tomorrow:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I had a chicken and bacon triple decker toasted sandwhich!! It was sooo Yummy!

Loads of lettuce and tomato and just a touch of mayonnaise! Sinned of course! ;-)

I am actually nervous for tomorrow! My feet are like Puddings! :-( (water retention)

So much so, my feet go straight to my calf!! Ankles totally gone!!! :-( Lol

Tea sounds lush - drools and drinks more water so not tempted to eat rubbish :8855:

ankles - have you tried vein vine? I swear by it my ankles have gone down so much since starting it, I almost have ankles again and I never get the achey legs I used to xxxxx

JackieN said:
Tea sounds lush - drools and drinks more water so not tempted to eat rubbish :8855:

ankles - have you tried vein vine? I swear by it my ankles have gone down so much since starting it, I almost have ankles again and I never get the achey legs I used to xxxxx

Hi Jackie,

I will need to try that! It doesn't effect me all the time... My feet are like a totally separate entity! Sometimes normal and sometimes utter Puds!!! LOL

vein vine- tell me more always thought my ankles were the size they are cos of all the excess weight
that obv doesn't help but sometimes I look at them and could cry

Mazie6 said:
vein vine- tell me more always thought my ankles were the size they are cos of all the excess weight
that obv doesn't help but sometimes I look at them and could cry

I am exactly the same Mazie,

I have a tattoo of a playboy bunny on my foot (crisis when i hit 30!) and sometimes it looks more like a great big fat hare!! Lol

that is probably down to the glam/posh bank manager heels you wear in the day Sugar!!!!!:character00238::wavey:

Back