SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Mazie6 said:
that is probably down to the glam/posh bank manager heels you wear in the day Sugar!!!!!:character00238::wavey:

I wish Mazie... That's one of my goals to get back into my heels. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think vodkas either 2 or 2.5 syns but I don't know how much you get for that.

Good luck for tomorrow :D

tillymax said:
I think vodkas either 2 or 2.5 syns but I don't know how much you get for that.

Good luck for tomorrow :D

I have been good and just had the one Vodka! :)

I can't go silly with the big WI tomorrow!! :)

Plus my measurements are usually half a glass of vodka to a splash of diet coke!!! LOL X

JackieN said:
I meant to say goodluck for tomorrow sweetie :D you deserve a big loss :) everything crossed for you xxxxx

Thank You Jackie :) xxx

WI DAY.... :cry::cry::cry:

1lb off!! I was expecting sooo much more, after having the Speed Soup all week! :confused: :confused: :confused:

* TOO MUCH INFORMATION WARNING *

However the Super Speed Soup has not been Super in every way and I have not been the loo in a couple of days! :eek: So I am sure there could be a couple more lb's there!! LOL :D :D :D

On a positive note, 1lb means I have my nexy Shiny and I have lost another inch off my waist. I am quite chuffed with that, an inch in a week feels like alot.

Overall I probably am dissapointed, I need a really good couple of weeks to achieve my goal of 2 stone off by 5th Sep! :eek:

2 weeks and 7lb, it can be done!!

IT WILL BE DONE!!! :character00115: :character00115:

One thing I have let slip, due to work, has been my excercise. So this week, I am going to make an effort to get out walking again!!

RED WEEK HERE I COME!!!

*SugarPlum* said:
WI DAY.... :cry::cry::cry:

1lb off!! I was expecting sooo much more, after having the Speed Soup all week! :confused: :confused: :confused:

* TOO MUCH INFORMATION WARNING *

However the Super Speed Soup has not been Super in every way and I have not been the loo in a couple of days! :eek: So I am sure there could be a couple more lb's there!! LOL :D :D :D

On a positive note, 1lb means I have my nexy Shiny and I have lost another inch off my waist. I am quite chuffed with that, an inch in a week feels like alot.

Overall I probably am dissapointed, I need a really good couple of weeks to achieve my goal of 2 stone off by 5th Sep! :eek:

2 weeks and 7lb, it can be done!!

IT WILL BE DONE!!! :character00115: :character00115:

One thing I have let slip, due to work, has been my excercise. So this week, I am going to make an effort to get out walking again!!

RED WEEK HERE I COME!!!

Well done :) It's better than 1lb on tho chick! And atleast it's going the right way! Good luck this week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

The Excitement of WI day all over now... I am off to do a couple of hours of House Work!

That will burn some calories off, so i can have a Mega Bacon Butty later!! LOL :D

:)Nice one Sugar so much better than a pound on
that surprises me with the 'speed' soup
silly question I know -did you drink enoug water ,surely you could have speed soup on a red week couldn't you?
always picking your brains-what would you have for lunch instead?that 5 off really was a total surprise to me and I would so like to build on it:)

Mazie6 said:
:)Nice one Sugar so much better than a pound on
that surprises me with the 'speed' soup
silly question I know -did you drink enoug water ,surely you could have speed soup on a red week couldn't you?
always picking your brains-what would you have for lunch instead?that 5 off really was a total surprise to me and I would so like to build on it:)

Hi Mazie,

I drink gallons of water, so that's not an issue. There were a couple of days when I didn't eat lunch, so if anything I have not ate enough. :-(

You can only have Speed Soup on Green or EE days. So I am back to my Red next week. :)

5lb off is amazing!!! :)

Well done sweetie proud of you :D

now looky here what would you say to me? Its a pound off which is fab just pick something up that weighs a pound or look at two blocks of butter that is what you lost :D

Also your ankles were bloated yesterday - water retention, etc etc, so red days next week and should be in for a good loss and lets face it 'red days rule'

Huge hugs as I do know how disappointing a 1lb is yet its in the right direction and its coming off xxxxx

JackieN said:
Well done sweetie proud of you :D

now looky here what would you say to me? Its a pound off which is fab just pick something up that weighs a pound or look at two blocks of butter that is what you lost :D

Also your ankles were bloated yesterday - water retention, etc etc, so red days next week and should be in for a good loss and lets face it 'red days rule'

Huge hugs as I do know how disappointing a 1lb is yet its in the right direction and its coming off xxxxx

Thank You Jackie,

That was a lovely message. I know even a 1lb a week loss really adds up over the months and your right, it's not a gain.

I know when I used to go to class, they had a replica of a pound of fat and it looked vile. I just keep picturing that. :) xxx

Back